All the Kent pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All the Kent pics

Post  I can't even believe it on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 am

I must admit there are a lot of wonderful Kent pics showed in SV... unfortunately some of them are not showed fully.
Anyway I was watching some Clana/Kristom pics and find this Kent pic...there's a (too much) blurred Kent pics if you take a careful look at it...
But if I'm not wrong it shows TW & JS both kissing AOT in the same moment, right?

Click on the pic to enlarge Very Happy


Has any of you a larger and less blurred form of this pic?

Thank you so much! Of course if you feel like, you can add all the Kent pics you love the most... Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Posts : 627
Join date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Miss O'Toole on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 pm

I must say.....at first I had no idea what you were talking about, but now that I've seen this picture, the very blurred picture is TW & JS kissing AOT. Wow, where do I miss these pictures? I'm guessing this picture is from an episode, but I can't say I haven't seen this before. I'll try and post Kent pics, 'cos you know I got lots of them Wink But I'm sorry, I haven't got an..... scratch......unblurred version of the Kent pic, I'll see if I can find one though.
avatar
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Posts : 237
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  I can't even believe it on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:I must say.....at first I had no idea what you were talking about, but now that I've seen this picture, the very blurred picture is TW & JS kissing AOT. Wow, where do I miss these pictures? I'm guessing this picture is from an episode, but I can't say I haven't seen this before. I'll try and post Kent pics, 'cos you know I got lots of them Wink But I'm sorry, I haven't got an..... scratch......unblurred version of the Kent pic, I'll see if I can find one though.

Do it! What are you waiting for? Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Posts : 627
Join date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Miss O'Toole on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:14 am

Razz Alright Mony....you've convinced me...I'll.......



Wait.....*squeals* OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'VE POSTED THE PICTURE FROM MY FILE!!!!! Shocked cheers cheers cheers

Oh my god, I can't believe it. *gets excited; talks non-stop* ohhhhhh, I just wanna post more. I've got so many pics of the Kents and soooo many favourites it's just.....oh my god, I can't believe I was able to post this Very Happy

lol! Haha, I just keep rambling on lol!
avatar
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Posts : 237
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  I can't even believe it on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 am

Miss O'Toole wrote:Razz Alright Mony....you've convinced me...I'll.......



Wait.....*squeals* OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'VE POSTED THE PICTURE FROM MY FILE!!!!! Shocked cheers cheers cheers

Oh my god, I can't believe it. *gets excited; talks non-stop* ohhhhhh, I just wanna post more. I've got so many pics of the Kents and soooo many favourites it's just.....oh my god, I can't believe I was able to post this Very Happy

lol! Haha, I just keep rambling on lol!

WOW, you finally figured it out!!!

BUT you misunderstood me Laughing I meant to post photos of the Kents, sorry, I confused you!

That's what I meant:



But it's alright if you want to post more pictures from your file,so go ahead! Razz

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Posts : 627
Join date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Miss O'Toole on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Ok......how about this: Very Happy

avatar
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Posts : 237
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Saeshmea on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm

I love this new post of the forum... I'll try to do a reserch on all my smallville pictures and post some... I'm sorry... I've been really lost these days... .. . KISSES!!

Oh!! and... IrisMn I love your new avatar!!! It's wonderful!!! and HOT!!! Razz
avatar
Saeshmea
Admin

Posts : 788
Join date : 2008-04-09
Age : 26
Location : Costa Brava, Catalonia, Spain

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  I can't even believe it on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Saeshmea wrote:I love this new post of the forum... I'll try to do a reserch on all my smallville pictures and post some... I'm sorry... I've been really lost these days... .. . KISSES!!

Oh!! and... IrisMn I love your new avatar!!! It's wonderful!!! and HOT!!! Razz

I know, it's HOOOOOTNESS! Very Happy I'll try to make more mionel arts of this kind with my newest photoshop ever!!!

BTW I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

KISSES

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Posts : 627
Join date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Miss O'Toole on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:46 am

IrisMn wrote:I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! KISSES
Yes you are. Welcome back!!!!! I missed you!!!!!! KISSES I love you
avatar
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Posts : 237
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  I can't even believe it on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 am

Miss O'Toole wrote:
IrisMn wrote:I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! KISSES
Yes you are. Welcome back!!!!! I missed you!!!!!! KISSES I love you

Thank you, I missed u too *kiss on cheek* I love you

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Posts : 627
Join date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Guest on Tue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Love of a Lifetime wrote:I must admit there are a lot of wonderful Kent pics showed in SV... unfortunately some of them are not showed fully.
Anyway I was watching some Clana/Kristom pics and find this Kent pic...there's a (too much) blurred Kent pics if you take a careful look at it...
But if I'm not wrong it shows TW & JS both kissing AOT in the same moment, right?

Click on the pic to enlarge Very Happy


Has any of you a larger and less blurred form of this pic?

Thank you so much! Of course if you feel like, you can add all the Kent pics you love the most... Wink

What an eye to see this!!! I never noticed that pic, it's very sweet I love you Don't you know which chapter it was from? I'd like to try taking a better zoom of it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  I can't even believe it on Tue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Uhm...let me think...I'm pretty sure it was season 5...the episode had to be "Vengeance" or "Cyborg"... but I'm not sure, because I don't remember well.

Unfortunately I'm afraid there's not a better shot of that pic... it's quite a shame, because it's lovely.

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Posts : 627
Join date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Guest on Wed May 19, 2010 8:50 pm

I'll try any way to find the scene and look for a good shot of the picture. Thanks Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All the Kent pics

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum