DISTRUST - not a sweet mionel fic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DISTRUST - not a sweet mionel fic

Post  I can't even believe it on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Aww... that's sooooo heavenly sweet!

I like the idea that Martha almost sacrificed herself asking Clark to take Lion first...

I loved the really sweet-intense moment at the end!!!

And I couldn't help but laughing when the unlucky nurse tried to help Lionel to stand... haha

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 am

Wow!!!! Now I get two updates, lucky me.

Ok

Distrust - 8 This reminded me of an episode of Nash Bridges, where Lisa Bridges(Annette) was kidnapped, and her killer had a syringe that was going to kill her in a second.

and

Distrust - 9 You had me worried there for a bit, when Clark was out taking Lionel to the hospital I though Martha was going to die then.....but she didn't. Phew!
This also reminded me of.....now I'm sure Mony's going to comment me on this Razz ......the last part reminded me of the Nicodemus episode of Smallville when Jonathan was openly making out with Martha in the kitchen, and Clark walked in on them....haha
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Miss O'Toole wrote:
This also reminded me of.....now I'm sure Mony's going to comment me on this Razz ......the last part reminded me of the Nicodemus episode of Smallville when Jonathan was openly making out with Martha in the kitchen, and Clark walked in on them....haha

The only thing I can say is that I'm really disappointed that there wasn't a scene like this between Martha and Lionel... No Rolling Eyes

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Thanks to both of you for your coments... you know I really love them... and... well... I have to confess that I was missinspired to end this fic... so I think my imagination used my memory... I thought on Nash Bridge's Key Witness episode to decide what could happen when Lionel goes to save Martha... but I didn't thought on Nicodemus, instead when I read it again and I realized it was the same scene... .. . But, as IrisMn said, I would really like to see something like this on Smallville... Kisses for both of you and... I'll post a Pirate's new part tonight Wink
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top