DISTRUST - not a sweet mionel fic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DISTRUST - not a sweet mionel fic

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:30 am

That’s an idea that I thought a long time ago but that I was afraid that you didn’t like it… But when IrisMn said that the Lionel of the last part of Forgive me… Please didn’t seem the real one, I thought that maybe this would do… .. . I hope you like it… .. .

Distrust - Introduccion

(That’s the end of 5.19 Mercy episode, when Martha and Clark are talking… .. . all began here… and of course… I’ve changed it ;P)

They’ve just arrived at home after hours talking with the police. Clark had made some hot tea for his mother, and he sat down in front of her after take it to her.
“Oh, sweetie, thank you…” she said holding the hot cup with both of her hands.
“You’re sure you’re ok…” he wanted to make himself sure. He’d been really worry about her during all the day, and now that she was in their living room, alive, he was going to please her on everything.
“Yeah, I have some bounds and bruises, but I’ll live…” she joked smiling sweetly as she could because of her muscles pain.
“No thanks to Lionel” Clark replied.
“What happened was the work of a very disturbed man…” pointed her quickly “Lionel’s no sake but… this wasn’t his fault” she really seemed to be defending him, and Clark didn’t like that.
“Maybe not directly…”
“He was willing to sacrifice himself for your… future!” exclaimed Martha. Yeah… that was something that Clark wasn’t going to believe.
“Lionel never does anything that doesn’t benefit him in the end…” said Clark to make himself sure that his mother still remembering the Lionel Luthor who everybody hated once “We can’t trust him” advised.
“If we want to protect your secret we might not have any choice…” said Martha with a thinking look.
But Clark didn’t noticed that look on her eyes, he was just thinking on her words, and what they might meant, and he didn’t like them… that’s why when he left his mother on her room to rest he went to the Luthor Corp to make sure that his bad thoughts about Lionel and her mother wouldn’t going to happen… But as Clark tried to advise Lionel to leave his mother forever, Martha was preparing her own plan to go closer to Lionel and make herself sure that he would never tell everybody about her son… even if that meant to offer herself to him… .. .

TO BE CONTINUED… just if you want.

As I’ve told at the beginning, I’m not sure if you’re going to like it, so just if you want I will continue it… I’ll just advice that you’re going to see a cruel Lionel and a different Martha… one who doesn’t cares if she needs to seduce Lionel to make sure that he doesn’t speak about her son… .. .
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: DISTRUST - not a sweet mionel fic

Post  Miss O'Toole on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Yes, you should continue it, because it's about seeing the ideas that you come up with, and showing people your inspiration you put into your fic.

Besides, I'm just getting into this fic....and BTW I LOVE Mercy Very Happy

Kisses!!
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Saeshmea wrote:That’s an idea that I thought a long time ago but that I was afraid that you didn’t like it… But when IrisMn said that the Lionel of the last part of Forgive me… Please didn’t seem the real one, I thought that maybe this would do… .. . I hope you like it… .. .
Wait! Did I actually say this?! If so, I allow you to slap me! NO, DON'T, I was jocking!
You misunderstood me, I just meant that I wouldn't expect that he didn't want to know if he was his son or not... but nothing else! Lionel has so many sides that it's impossible to say what he wouldn't do and what he would... lol

About the new fanfic,
I'm sure I'm gonna love it, it's a lot of time that I'd like to write/read something about a different Martha and bad Lionel, but (about writing) I've never been able to outline the plot, so I let it go... especially because I still have SuperPowers and A Romantic Tale to end (without considering all the ideas I have but I can't develop because of time)... so I'll be really happy to read something like this from you, because there are all the premises to built a cruel still awesome fanfic... and more, remember, I'm your fan, maybe not your number one fan, but I'm a big fan of your work!
You made me dream and be breathless, concerned... and above all you made possible the impossible Mionel love... Probably I'd never wrote a fanfic if it wasn't for your work! Alright....all this to say you that I think the idea is interesting, really interesting, and I absolutely want to know what you're going to write! Wink

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Distrust - 1

The next day, really early in the morning, Martha was going downstairs when a shadow behind the door scared her.
“Who’s there?” she asked trying to no wake Clark up.
“It’s me, Martha…” said Lionel’s voice.
“Lionel… what are you doing here as early?” asked her opening the door carefully and letting him to go to the kitchen.
“Well…. After…” he seemed to be looking for the right words “…what… happened yesterday… I wanted to know how you were…”
“I’m fine… but you could have called…” she said smiling and taking out of a cupboard two cups.
“I know… but I’ve not been able to sleep and…”
“Neither me…” interrupted Martha, on a whisper.
“… I took some breakfast!” ended him showing Martha a box from a Smallville’s cake shop.
“Oh… you needn’t…” said her opening the box “Is a chocolate cake?” asked biting her lips.
“It is…” he smiled.
“Fine…” she smiled too and without taking out her eyes from the delicious breakfast she was going to take she continued “Do you want tea or coffee?”
“The same as you…” he said as Martha took again the two cups and walked with them to the other side of the kitchen. “So… why weren’t you able to sleep?” asked him.
“Every time I’ve closed my eyes tonight I could just see that man’s face pushing the bottom… or us falling down with the elevator…” her eyes got suddenly lost somewhere on the wall… but she came back when she felt Lionel’s hand on her waist.
“On the dark of my dream I’ve just been able to see you drowning in that water tank…” his voice was as sweet that she could feel them caressing her ear.
“… but you saved me…” whispered as she put some tea in each cup.
“I almost didn’t…” he said without take his hand out of her waist “… and I would be blaming my self if anything had happened to you…” Martha’s hand began to shake she didn’t know why and he hold it softly. “You’re too much important for me…” he was so close of her, smelling her hair and her neck. Martha suddenly reacted and removed herself to take two dishes from another cupboard. They didn’t say anything else until they sat down drinking and eating the delicious chocolate cake.
“Lionel… what you saw yesterday…” she stopped thinking how she could say it “You aren’t going to tell anyone… are you?”
“If you’re asking me if I’m going to tell the world about Clark’s powers… no… I’m not” he stopped “Martha… you should know that I would never do anything that could hurt you…”
“What about if I die… would you then tell about him?” asked her with tears on her eyes and putting her look down.
“No! Of course I wouldn’t… and I don’t want you to think this kind of thinks… Martha, please… trust me… trust my words… I want to protect his secret with you…” he said kneeling in front of her to look at her eyes.
“I can’t trust you… you lied me… you saw the video of the blackmailing… you knew his secret before yesterday…”
“It’s true that I knew it before… but I didn’t saw the video…” he lied “I just… found it out… that’s all…”
At that moment Clark appeared founding Lionel kneeled down in front of his mother.
“What’s on here?” he asked worried and upset as Martha dried her tears quickly, but not enough because Clark saw that she’d been crying. “Leave” he ordered to Lionel.
“What?”
“Go out of this house… and as I said you yesterday… leave my mother!” he began to shout as Lionel stood up.
“Clark… no…” said Martha trying to explain him.
“Leave” he didn’t listened to his mother and just made sure that Lionel disappeared behind the door after say goodbye to his mother. “Are you ok? What happened?”
“Why have you taken him out?” she asked crying desperately.
“Because he make you cry… Mum… Lionel just take pain to the persons who are around him… we need to put distance with him…”
“But he knows about you… and I can make sure that he’s not going to tell anybody…” yelled Martha.
“Mum… you needn’t make sure of anything, ok? And even less letting him to get closer to you… I want you to forgive him and let me to take care of the situation… fine?”
“No.” she said leaving his son in the kitchen, not believing that he was able to persuade Lionel Luthor as she was, and going upstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Well... I'll be honest... I have the idea in my mind but it's really difficult to write it... find the way to tell about a different Marta it's difficult... so maybe this fic will take long to be written... .. . but it's something I wanted to do... so... i'll try I love you

And... before leave... really thanks for your comments!! I love your words... I love you Very Happy they help me to continue writting Razz

Last edited by Saeshmea on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 pm

I must admit it was pretty sensual and hot the whole part about the hand on her waist and the whispers... I can't resist when Lionel does this kind of thing just melting... Rolling Eyes

I can't wait for all is going to happen and knowing how you will portray a different Martha!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 am

IrisMn wrote: I must admit it was pretty sensual and hot the whole part about the hand on her waist and the whispers... I can't resist when Lionel does this kind of thing just melting... Rolling Eyes

I can't wait for all is going to happen and knowing how you will portray a different Martha!

I agree with her......the part between Lionel and Martha was just....hot Smile Cool I am interested to see where you take this Very Happy This is great!
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:17 am

Alright… I lose… I’m not able to write a fic where Lionel is really cruel with Martha… .. . I’ve tried… and it disgusts me… .. . I can’t… any way I try I just can make Lionel as sweet as ever… .. . so… I’ll continue it, but as a normal fanfic… (Sorry)

Distrust -2

Lionel was in his office in front the computer when a familiar voice asked.
“Why?”
He raised his head and found Martha Kent coming in wearing a nice short red dress.
“Why what?” he said trying to stare her eyes and not her long legs.
“Why am I as much important for you?” she continued stepping to a chair and sitting down crossing her legs in front of his gaze.
“I don’t know…” he said nervously because of her “I just feel this…” he finally answered.
“No! That’s not an answer! Am I important just as a friend? Or maybe you need my contacts in the senate?” she stopped “Am I important for you because I’m Clark’s mother?” her look went down staring the floor hoping that wasn’t true.
“No! Of course not… I’m not looking for anything on you… I just like be with you…” he said trying to seem the most serious he could after her words.
“You don’t understand…” she said standing up and walking next to him… “I would do anything to make sure that you never tell anybody about my son, Lionel… anything…” she had sat on his desk in front of him and caressed his cheek softly as his leg stayed between his and some tears fell down her eyes.
“Stop this, Martha… You needn’t do this… You… You shouldn’t be doing this…” he said standing up nervously “You aren’t this kind of woman…”
“I just want to protect my son… and it doesn’t matter if it matters to give my life to you…”
“Martha… my dear… You giving my life to me is what I wish the more in this world… But I can’t accept it… not at this way… no if you think that I’m obligating you…” he said holding her hands and gazing her wet eyes “I understand your desperation… and I’m not going to let you to do this… to give yourself at this way… to me or to any other men… alright?”
Martha nodded shyly as Lionel took her head and softly pulled her against his chest and let her cry there.
As Martha was rounded by his arms she began to feel more foolish… She hadn’t just distrust about Lionel… she’d put on her sexiest dress to visit him in his office, and she’d went there absolutely convinced to give him whatever he asked for. But he hadn’t… he just protect her, as he always did…

TO BE CONTINUED…

I know it’s short, but that’s all I could save from all my tries for this part… .. .
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:21 pm

This was great!!!!

*whistles* Martha coming to Lionel's office in a short red dress Cool Cool I like it.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Kisses! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:54 pm

But Martha will kept being "different"? Anyway I thought it's easier to write about a cruel Lionel than about a different Martha LOL but I understand why you're disgusted! Rolling Eyes

I like this part, she is so fragile but Lionel doesn't take any advantage...
It's basically why I love mionel... because Lionel wouldn't care to hurt someone, but he doesn't neither dare to touch Martha... he would do anything to prevent her from being hurt!

Lionel = 100% Gentleman

LOL LOL LOL

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Distrust - 3

They stayed a long while together until they listened Lionel’s secretary voice from the office phone “Mr Luthor, you have a visit”
“Who’s it him, Anne?” asked Lionel pushing the bottom of the phone.
“The young Kent”
“Oh my God! If he finds me here he’s going to kill you!” yelled Martha “Clark’s convinced that you’re using me…”
“Then, for my security, I should ask you to hide yourself” he laughed opening his security chamber door “Stay here and all be fine, ok?”
“Don’t forget me here…” she smiled.
“I wouldn’t be able to…” he answered caressing her hand before close the door again, just before Clark appeared.
“Where’s she?!” he yelled opening wildly the doors.
“Where’s who?” asked Lionel making as if he’d been sitting in his desk and he’d just stand up.
“My mom…”
“I don’t know… I hadn’t any meeting with her, today…”
“She’s left the farm without say anything… I supposed that she would be here…”
“Fine… you’ve just seen that she’s not… And if she was it wouldn’t matter anything…”
“It would… It would matter that you didn’t understand my yesterday’s words… as this morning… What the hell were you doing in the farm this morning?” he asked.
“Visiting your mother… I need to know how she was…”
“I told you to stop seeing her…”
“I can’t stop seeing your mother, Clark… she’s too much important for me… I…” at that moment Clark hold his neck and pushed him against a wall.
“Shut up! I know why she’s as much important for you… She’s sure that she’ll be able to control this by getting closer to you… but I don’t want her to suffer, alright? So you’ll keep away from her… and you’ll keep your mouth close about what you know… have you understood this time?” said Clark trying to seem angry and serious as he let him go.
“I’ll leave her just if she asks it to me…” said Lionel caressing his hurt neck and trying to breath.
“Believe me, Luthor… If I find out that you’ve done anything to her… that you’ve used her… you’ll be dead…”
Clark left and Lionel sight as he opened the security room’s door.

“I still alive!” yelled showing Martha that he’d survived to her son’s rage.
“Don’t joke, Lionel…” she begged going out the chamber.
“What are we going to do with him? He really don’t want me to see you again…”
“I know… I’ve said you… he really thinks that you’re using me because of his powers…”
“You thought it too…” said him gazing her with sad eyes.
“Oh… I’m really sorry, Lionel!” begged her “Don’t remember it again to me, please… I’ve been really foolish… you’ve been so sweet with me during these last months and I… but you’ve to understand that this is not as simple… Instead you’ve showed to me how a good friend you can be… it was easy to suspect about you…”
“I understand…” he said turning round his head.
“No… you don’t… Lionel, others discovered it in the past… and many of them tried to hurt him. His my son… and I have to protect him… but sometimes I don’t know how… I didn’t want to believe it… but when he said that you could be… that you could know it… I can’t risked just because I love y-” Martha quickly took her hands to her mouth and run away the office forgetting her bag there, and leaving Lionel surprised by her words.
When she arrived to the elevator she just tried to breath and thought what the hell she’d just said. She didn’t love him… he was Lionel Luthor… she couldn’t have fall in love with Lionel Luthor… he was just a good friend… who the day before had risked his life for hers, who a few minutes ago had took her dignity back… He was as gentleman with her… Could she really be falling in love with him?
At the car park Martha realized that her keys were in the bag that she’d left in his office, but she couldn’t go back, he would be there, and she wouldn’t be able look at him again…
“Martha…” it was his voice, his steps walking towards her. She didn’t want to turn round, she didn’t want to look at him. She stayed right there… in front her car… and he saw him staying on her back by the crystal of the car’s window “You’ve forgot this in my office…” he said showing her the bag and she took it without turn round and began to look for the keys in it. “Aren’t you going to tell anything to me?” she tried to avoid the question. She’d just find the keys, but when she was going to open the door Lionel hold her hand. All her body trembled, the bag felt on the floor but non of them noticed it, Lionel grasped her other hand too and grabbing both pulled her body against the car. His legs curled with hers, his chest on her back, his breath on her neck…
“I should leave…” begged her. But she really didn’t want him to move, at that moment she wished him to make love to her right there.
“No… I’m not going to release you until we talk…” his whispered entered on her ear as if it was trying to kiss it.
“It’s difficult to talk being trapped between a car and a madman…” said her giggling under her little nose… then she felt how he get closer to her pushing her closer to the car.
“You will have to try it…” he was really resisting to kiss that sexy neck under his chin.
“What do you want me to say?” she wasn’t going to say it, but she was really enjoying the situation.
“What you’ve just said in my office…”
“I don’t remember…” she felt how she grasped her hands harder, but just enough to not hurt her, and how he get even closer to her. Her breasts were squashing against the car’s window and she could feel something really hard against her tight coming from him… she knew what it exactly was and she smiled thinking on that…
“Don’t joked with me Martha Kent… you said that you love me…”
“That’s impossible…”
“If it wasn’t true you wouldn’t let me do this…” and he kissed her neck once right under her ear, and then further down, until he arrived to her shoulder, and he released one hand to remove her jumper a little to kiss her right there, and then he turned her round and she let him move her as if she was a doll… and she let him continue his way kissing her neck under her chin, and then further up, then he kissed under her lips, and up them, and finally he kissed her lips once, softly, just touching them, tasting them… then he did it again, this time, it was a long kiss, one that their tongues enjoyed too, and they went deep of each other, until they both need to breath again.
“Are you going to say now that you love me?” he asked gazing her shiny blue eyes.
“No…” she said smiling and putting up her head offering her neck again to his lips.

TO BE CONTINUED…

I hope you’ve like it… I’m not sure if the next part will come really son… or really late… because I’m not sure of what to do with Clark… so I’ll need time to think… .. .
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:15 am

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G part!

I totally enjoyed it... It was so lovely the part when she involuntary said him her feelings and soooo great the last part in the car park!

I hope you'll write the next part soon, but in case you won't, I'll be right here waiting a new awesome part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:57 am

That was AWESOME!

I totally liked every part and the part in the car park too. When Martha was hiding and Clark was saying those things to Lionel, for some reason I kept expecting Martha to come out of hiding.....don't ask me why Razz

I too will also be here waiting for the next part I love you
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Distrust - 4

As Lionel lips were licking her neck Martha yelled softly and when she opened her eyes she found a shadow looking at them.
“Lionel… stop it… they’re looking us…” she giggled feeling as a teenager.
“It doesn’t matter…” she said grabbing her hands softly again to don’t let her go.
“Lionel… we’re in a parking…” she said fighting playfully with him.
“Which I own…” he said still kissing her neck.
“But…” she wanted to replay. Now there were two shadows.
“Ok…” he sight. He quickly ducked and took the car’s keys and Martha’s bag from the floor, still holding one of her hands. He unlocked the car and pulled Martha from her hand to the co-driver’s door.
“Lionel… it’s my car” she said smiling.
“I know… but I’m kidnapping you…” he said opening her the door and kissing her lips again before close it and go into the car.
“You’re mad… did you know that?” she asked as he drove the car outside. But he didn’t answer. “Where are we going?” she tried to know later, but she had the same silent as an answer. “I’m begging to worry, Lionel…” she said when they left the city behind.
“You’ve been kidnapped… you’re not allowed to speak…” he said playfully.
“Clark’s waiting me at home…” said Martha worry.
“Call him…”
“I don’t want to lie him…”
“I let you to say him the truth…” said Lionel parking at what seemed a hotel and staring at her.
“I can’t say him that I’m with you who-knows-where… he’s able to come and take me back to home…”
“Say him that I’ve kidnapped you…”
“Do you want him to kill you?” asked her seriously.
“No… but that what I’ve done…”
Lionel went out the car and opened Martha’s door.
“What are we doing here?” she asked.
“Whatever you want except to come back…” said him grasping her waist and kissing her on the nape.

A few minutes later they were going into a lovely sweet, not very luxurious, but nice.
“Lionel…” but before she could continue he made her shut up, and took her to the balcony. Before open the curtains he asked her to close her eyes, then he made her step out with him and then “Open them…” he said hugging her from her back.
From there they could see the river of the lake, the wood and farer also the mountains.
“That’s so lovely…!” exclaimed her holding the arms that were rounding her waist.
“I know…” he said with his chin on her shoulder “Martha…” he turned her round, her tights were touching the rail, nearly sitting on it “I don’t want you to do nothing taking you here… I just wanted to spend a few time together… without other politics around us, without secretaries controlling our time, without cameras waiting for the right moment to do the photo… I just wanted to be you and me sharing our time…”
She raised her head to glance at him better and smiled.
“Hi… my name’s Martha…” she offered her hand to him that continued the game.
“Nice to meet you, I’m Lionel” they shook their hands and then he kissed hers, and didn’t let it to pull her in again and sat on the bed.
They stayed a long while sharing their looks. Lionel rose his hand and remove some hair from her pretty face, then Martha moved closer to him and with one hand on his chest, she kissed him.
“Do you remember what I was going to say being in your office?” asked her pushing him on the bed.
“I think so… it was something like that you loved someone… isn’t it?” joked him enjoying her hands undoing his bottoms.
“Yeah…” said her removing his shirt and kissing his nude muscled chest “Do you want to know who it was?” she giggled.
“I think that I have a little idea about that…” said him raising up and helping her to raise too.
“Are you sure of it?” she asked as he grasped her dress and pulled it up.
“Well… if I’m not right on my idea I can try to change your mind…” said him laying her mid-naked body on the bed again.
“I’m not sure that you can do this… because I really love him…” she smiled as he took quickly off his trousers and stand in front of her just wearing his underwear.
“I can be really convincing…” said him sitting astride on her and thinking how to take off her bra.
“Do you want me to help you?” asked she seeing his difficulties.
“No…” he said. And right then he broke it. They both laughed as Lionel let it on the floor and began to lick her nipples. She groaned and put her hands on his shoulders involuntarily pushing him out, so he finally grabbed her wrists against the blankets to stop them. It was fabulous to feel his strength against her at the same time that his lips and tongue loved her body. A few seconds later she felt a marvelous feeling coming from her womanhood, she looked down and right then she realized that Lionel had already taken her panties off and his fingers were now playing right there.
“Oh my…!” she yelled before Lionel stood up a while to take off his underwear. As she stared his nude body his fingers continued his job, and when they were enough wet he took them to her lips. She licked them, tasting her own flavor, and then he kissed her deeply and the liquids get mixed in her mouth. As they tongues were fighting between their lips Lionel went into her and she suddenly moaned and then yelled loudly. They didn’t stop kissing as their bodies met each other’s.

When they finished Martha felt again as a teenager with a boyfriend that her fathers didn’t know, but he loved feeling his beating under her ear, her hand was on his shoulder, and his on her low back. The sheets covered them just until their waists. It had been fabulous, anyway. Then she kissed his chest and raised her head enough to gaze his look.
“Is anything wrong?” he asked as her body went on top of him.
“Does our relationship change after this?” she asked as he held her with both hands to don’t let her fall.
“Just if you want it…” he said “But if you want to know if I’m going to leave you, or to hurt you… no, Martha… I’m not… and you needn’t ask it to me… because I’m not able to hurt you, and… neither to live without you…” he glanced at her and she answered with a kiss on his lips.
“I love you, Lionel… It has been difficult for me to understand it, but… I’ve felt it for a long time…”
“I love you too” and they kissed as the day became night outside…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Guys, I’m sorry… I’ve been a little busy this last days… it has been carnival in my town and I haven’t got time even to think about my fics… .. . But today I’m inspired!!!
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Aww you're really inspirated today! Wink
but I will never forgive you for being so late to update, so our relationship is ruined because you hate me according to what you said on SuperPowers and I will never forgive you for that! Obviously I'm joking!!!
Forgetting this silly moment and talking about your fanfic, I can say that I'm really thrilled by this part...

“Say him that I’ve kidnapped you…”
“Do you want him to kill you?” asked her seriously.
Muhaha! So hilarious! Razz lol!

“I love you, Lionel… It has been difficult for me to understand it, but… I’ve felt it for a long time…”
“I love you too” and they kissed as the day became night outside…
Ditto! I mean, I think she felt something for him for a long time but she never wanted to understand this love!

Awesome part!

Come up with more soon because I love this fanfic (well I love all your fanfics)! cheers

Last edited by IrisMn on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Is this enought soon? Wink I'm already working with the 6th part... so don't worry about the end of this one Razz (you're going to really hate me...)

Distrust - 5

Clark was putting down the phone when he listened a car parking.
“Mom!” he shouted from the front door and running to Martha’s car before she’d stopped it “Where have you been?!” he asked opening her the door “I didn’t know who else I could call…” he hugged her and she felt guilty feeling his worry.
“I’m sorry, my dear… my mobile phone hadn’t enough battery and I couldn’t phone you…”
“But… where have you been?”
“In a meeting…” said her stepping to the house to don’t look at her son’s eyes as she lied.
She quickly went to her room, and took off her jacket, but she didn’t saw Clark following her.
“Who was that meeting with, mom?” asked him gazing her short red dress and noticing that she wasn’t wearing any bra.
“Clark!” she scared a while “Why are you asking it?”
“Well… the last time I saw you with that dress was a day that you and dad went out at night…” she didn’t answer to her son “Have you date someone?”
“Does it really matter?”
“Just if his surname is Luthor…”
“Why are you as obsessed with Lionel?!” she yelled letting her dress slide down her curves.
“Because he’s looking for something in you! I’m not sure what it is… but I don’t like it…”
“Maybe he’s looking something good…” she said taking her nightdress from the cupboard “…maybe he just want to… it doesn’t matter… let it go…” said she realizing that her son wasn’t going to understand that.
“No… what were you going to say? I need to understand why you insist as much on trust him...”
“Maybe…” she thought if she really could say it “maybe he just… he just want us to share our feelings…” her nightdress slide down her arms and covered her naked breasts and waist as Clark gazed his mother.
“What feelings, mom?”
“Love” she sight “Lionel just wanted us to share our love…” there were tears on her eyes but Clark could also see truth on them.
“Do you really think that he loves you?”
“I don’t think it, Clark… he does…” she sat on the bed and looked for comprehension in his eyes.
“Oh my god! You’ve seen him today, haven’t you?” he was getting nervous.
“No… Clark… that’s not what you’re imagining.
“Have you bed him?” he needn’t an answer, her eyes gave it to him “He forced you!” he yelled.
“NO!” she exclaimed “Clark… I love him too!”
“What?! No!”
“Yes… I do…”
“No… you can’t… he’s Lionel, mom… you can’t have fallen in love with Lionel Luthor…”
“I have…” her hand looked for his, but he didn’t let her touch him “Clark…”
“No…” he run away with his powers and Martha stayed there alone.

Lionel was in the mansion going to bed when Clark appeared suddenly in front of him and pushed him against a wall.
“All’s your fault!” he yelled as Lionel was on the floor “You’ve forced my mother…”
“No, Clark! What we’ve done this afternoon has been the nicest thing I’ve ever lived with a woman…” said Lionel trying to raise.
“Shut up! What the fuck are you looking on her!?”
“Nothing!”
“Don’t lie me!” yelled Clark crying “I give you myself, I give you my powers… my secret… all what you want… but leave her… don’t hurt her, Lionel… please…” he broke down and felt on his knees. Lionel kneeled in front of him and put a hand on his shoulder.
“Clark… I’ve never looked anything else in your mother that wasn’t her friendship… my feelings against her are totally sane, and nice… I’m not interesting on you for anything else that because you’re Martha’s son… I want to protect your secret with you… and… I will never hurt or let anybody hurt your mother, Clark… and neither you… because she really loves and needs you with her…” Clark glanced Lionel… his eyes showed truth on his words. He was confused and run away.

Martha listened a noise downstairs. She’d been crying thinking that Clark wouldn’t come back, so she run down quickly.
“Clark, sweetie… I’m really sorry about what happened… I think that we should talk calmly and…” the back door was opened but there was nobody in the kitchen. It must be the wind… she felt foolish because she’d been talking alone… but after close the door she listened some steps and became to be fear. She took a knife and she realized that it missed another knife too. She took the phone but before she could dial any number she felt the cold sharp blade on her back.
“Turn round carefully, Senator…” said a known voice “and leave the knife in its place…” she obeyed and faced Lincoln Cole.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:54 am

I'd say you updated too soon! *joking*

Wasn't Cole supposed to be in prison? affraid I'm going to blame who let him go if something happens to her!!!
Later, I'll blame Clark because when someone needs him, he's always busy with something else such as Sleep Basketball study *joking*

Seriously I hope Lionel and Clark will work as a team to save her, so Clark will understand that Lionel really does love her, but well that's your fanfic so I should... silent I'm sure your ideas will be great, they always are! bounce

Kisses!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 am

I know that Cole was suposed to be in prison... but that's just a couple days aftre the incident, so I imagined that they might put him on the mental zone of an hospital after he gets calm after knowint that Lionel still alive... Well... I still being cruel im this part... but Clark and Lionel does work together Very Happy

Distrust - 6

The next morning a couple of policemen came to the Luthor Mansion.
“What’s the matter, agents?” asked Lionel.
“Mr. Cole escaped yesterday afternoon from the psychiatric hospital… we guess that he’ll try to kill you again, Mr. Luthor…”
“No… he doesn’t want to kill me… he wants to hurt me…” said him running to his office and dealing the Kent’s number. There was no answer. “Fuck!” yelled Lionel “Have you tried to found the Senator?” asked Lionel to the agents as he looked for her mobile phone.
“No… we thought you were the key…” said them.
And as he thought how stupid were that two men he hoped Martha to answer. Someone picked the phone up but nobody said a word.
“Martha?!” asked Lionel getting worry “Martha, are you there?”
“The Senator can’t take the phone right now, Mr. Luthor…” said Lincoln’s voice “But she will after the police has left your office…”
Lincoln put down the call, but Lionel continued talking.
“Ok… I’ll see you later… bye!”
“So…?” asked the policemen.
“All’s fine with the Senator… you can leave, agents…” said Lionel trying to seem calm “My security staff will take care of my life…”
“Ok… Mr. Luthor. If there’s anything… call us…”
“Fine”

When the police had left the house Lionel was going to call Martha again when the phone rang.
“Martha?”
“Not yet, Mr. Luthor…” it was Cole’s voice again.
“I’ll give my life… my fortune… whatever you want… but let her free…”
“I don’t want any money, Mr. Luthor…”
“So… what do you want?” Lionel was crying.
“Right now I want you to fell to desperation feeling guilty of her pain… in a few seconds you’ll be sent something on your computer that can help you…”
“Let me listen her voice…” he begged “…please”
“Lionel…” it was her voice… her weak and crying voice.
“Martha… my love… it’s my fault… all’s my fault… but I’ll take you back… and you’ll be with Clark again… and I’ll leave you to let you be happy…”
“Nice words, Mr. Luthor…” said Lincoln “I’ll call you later”

Lionel stayed a while with her head between his hands until he listened his computer saying that he had some mail. His hand trembled as he clicked to open it.
As Cole said, he post Lionel something… it was a video, and Martha appeared on it with her eyes covered and her hands tied as a man, who wasn’t Lincoln, hit her until cover her body with blood and bruises. Lionel saw it once and again as his security staff tried to find out where the e-mail came from and he tried to found Clark… he couldn’t… so he left a message on his recorder: “Clark. It’s Lionel… I’m sure that you don’t want to see me right now but… your mother’s in danger… come to the mansion, please…”
Clark listened it nearly at lunch time… and he run there cutting the air.
“What’s on?” asked appearing suddenly behind Lionel.
“Clark… thanks god you’ve listened the message… Lincoln Cole... the madman who kidnapped us… has taken her…”
“What?! When?”
“Surely tonight…”
“I shouldn’t have left her alone…” said Clark letting his body fell on the couch of Lionel’s office in the mansion.
“Don’t blame yourself… that’s all my fault… he just want me to suffer… when we’ve taken her back I’ll disappear of her life… I just take problems to everybody… Lex was right…”
“No… you can’t leave…” Lionel turned round surprise of listen that “She loves you… I’ve spent the full night thinking on it… it’s obvious that what she feels towards you is strong… I’m sure that she’ll not let you leave…” Lionel sat next to him and hold Clark’s hand.
“That’s really important for me, Clark… and your mother will be really proud of you…”
“Thanks…” Clark held his hand back “So… do we know anything else?”
“She’s alive… I talked with her a while… she seems really weak… he’d beat her up…” he stopped a while “The bastard sent me a video…”
“What video?”
“You really don’t want to watch it, Clark…”
“What video?”

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:38 pm

ARGH!!! Let her goooooo NOW! *spanking Cole's ass* (I'm crazy, I know)

Aww, Lionel and Clark are getting close!
How I wished that Clark held his hand back once in SV... (Except handshakes)
Poor Lionel, he did his best (well, most of the time, he did), but what had he got in return?
He just got in return Lana telling him that Clark will never call him dad and the only son he's ever had is Lex, the bastard psychopath or something like this.... Rolling Eyes

Anyway I have a BIG problem: I can't blame Clark, I can't blame Lionel nor Martha herself... I have to blame someone else, not just Cole! *kidding*

Great part!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo, Lincoln Cole is back!!!!!!!!!

IrisMn wrote:ARGH!!! Let her goooooo NOW! *spanking Cole's ass* (I'm crazy, I know)

It's okay, I am spanking Cole's ass too......bad Lincoln Evil or Very Mad

Clark and Lionel will save Martha

Hope you update soon.

Kisses! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:49 am

Distrust - 7

Seeing how that bastard had filmed his mother being beaten at that way, Clark got as much anger that burned the screen unconsciously.
“I’ll kill him” said as the fire destroyed the television.
“We have to take her back with us and safe, Clark…” said Lionel putting a hand on his shoulder “Your mother doesn’t want you to turn into a killer… I’ll care to give Cole what he deserves for what he’s done…”

All her body was in pain, and when Cole grasped her arm to raise her up, some injuries opened and began to bleed again.
“Come on Senator… the camera’s waiting you again…”
“Why don’t you kill me at once…” said her as her hurt’s blood went down her curves turning her white skin on red.
“Because it would be too easy…” he laughed “I want that bastard to suffer seeing your pain…”
“You’re not a better man than him…” she said as he let her on the floor and began to play with the camera’s bottoms. “He would never beat a woman…”
“You’re not a woman, Senator… you’re Lionel Luthor’s toy… and also the way to hurt him…” he said as the camera’s light turn to red and he walked to Martha.
Then he grabbed her arm again and pulled her up bravely making her bleed again and yell of pain. He had to grasp her hard because she hadn’t enough strength on her legs to stay stand up a long time.
“Hello Luthor…” said him looking to the camera “did you enjoy the video I sent you?” he laughed “Your ginger is having a really nice time with me… haven’t you, Senator?” asked him grasping her chin playfully. Martha said nothing. “Come on… say something to your hero…” she continued without say anything “I said you to say something!” he yelled becoming nervous, and seeing that she wasn’t answering again he pushed her against the wall and Martha began to cry frightened seeing that he was steeping back to her.
He grasped her neck and pulled her up again, and made her walk in front the camera one more time.
“Say something to your love, dear…” said calmer.
“I’m sorry…” whispered her among her cry.

“Sorry?!! Sorry for what?” asked Lionel stopping the video as Clark and him were watching it.
“I don’t know…” said Clark “Maybe she says it now…”
Lionel put the video again…
“I love you, I wouldn’t have distrust about you, Lionel; and I wouldn’t have lied you, Clark…” said Martha on the video.
Lionel stopped it again...
“It was for the both of us…” said Clark.
“Yeah… and it sounds as if she was saying goodbye to us…” said Lionel pushing the play bottom again “She thinks she’s going to die…”
“…that’s anyone’s fault… I love you both” ended as some tears felt down her cheeks. Then Cole moved the camera and his face appeared on the screen.
“That was really sweet… wasn’t it?” he laughed “We’ll be waiting you here, alone, tonight… the address is on the e-mail… don’t be late, or she’ll die…”
The video finished there.
“What are you going to do?” asked Clark.
“Go there…” said Lionel without think on it.
“It’s a trap… you know it…”
“Yeah… but it’s the only way to safe her…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

I've finally update both fics at the same time!!! Very Happy This one is nearly finishing... I'm not really sure about Pirates and one or two new fics are comming really soon!!! Razz Kisses!! I love you
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss O'Toole on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Poor Martha.....she really does get some bad things happen to her.
Hope she will get saved soon.
You're going to write new fics, can't wait to read them Very Happy
Kisses! I love you
Miss O'Toole
Flight
Flight

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:28 pm

yay, I got a double update! I'm really lucky!!!

BUT this is a trap!!! BE CAREFUL!!! Just we're lucky... because Cole doesn't know Clark's secret!!! Good for now..
I know it, I feel it... Martha is gonna be safe sooooooooon!!!

And Mionel will live happily ever after!!! bounce

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Distrust - 8

Lionel entered into the old warehouse alone. He asked Clark to wait outside until he gave him the sign, just to be sure that Cole wouldn’t hurt Martha.
“I’m here, Cole!” shouted to the void “Where’re you?!”
Nobody answered, but a door opened its own on his left.
Martha was tied up to a chair and Cole was behind her, grabbing her hair with one hand and a syringe ready to stick into her neck with the other one. She was trembling of fear and a tear fell from her cheek when Lionel stopped his steps.
“I’m here, now, Cole… let her leave…” he begged gazing that syringe.
“No… you’re here to see her die, not to die for her Luthor…”
“Leave!” yelled Martha “He’s going to kill you too!” shouted sobbing,
“Shut up!” ordered Cole pulling her hair back as she felt the syringe touching her skin. “This will kill her in less than an hour… and you will stay here looking at her dying…”
“Why do you think that I would do that?” asked Lionel stepping towards them, but he wasn’t able to do a second step when Cole took out a gun and shoot him.
“LIONEL!” yelled Martha sobbing hardly.

Outside Clark was waiting the sign… Lionel said that he would shoot to the air… when he listened the noise of Cole’s gun he thought it was him and went inside. Lionel was in the floor, bleeding, he’d shoot his leg and now he couldn’t stand. His mother was in a chair with Cole behind her with a syringe on his hand.
When he saw Clark, Cole got frightened and decided to be faster.
“Stop him!” shouted Lionel. Clark run to them, grabbed Cole from his shoulders, and pushed him against a wall. When he turned round to his mother he realized that the syringe was stuck on her neck.
“Mom!” yelled untying her hands and taking the needle out of her skin. They both looked the syringe… it was empty. Clark let it fell to the floor as Martha broke down and hugged him crying hard. He wasn’t sure if he was understanding the situation.
“She’s dying…” said Cole laughing from the floor “How do you feel now, Luthor?” he turned to face Lionel, and he found a gun aiming him “Wha-?” before he finished Lionel shoot and shut up him forever. Martha screamed a while as Clark hugged her hard.
“Clark… you have to take her to the hospital…” said weakly dragging himself towards them “You’ve to safe her…” he was bleeding a lot.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:42 pm

This was sooooo cruel!!!
Poor Martha... Poor Lionel!
You totally shout me down... I mean I was so sure all was gonna be ok in a second!!!
I can't believe it!!!
PPMS!!!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Distrust - 9

Lionel had fainted because of the effort, and Martha kneeled next to him holding his head and still crying.
“Clark…” she said staring at her son “take him to the hospital first… please…” her tears were as sincere that Clark couldn’t say no to her eyes. He took Lionel on his arms and disappeared as Martha stayed there alone, with Cole’s body next to her, and knowing that she was going to die in a few minutes.
It was begging to be a really hard job for herself to breath, and it was really difficult to move her arms or legs… but she managed to take the syringe and keep it in her pocket.

When Clark arrived she had her back against the wall and all her body was sweating.
“Mom…” he asked caressing her forehead “mom… I need you to stay with me, ok? I’ll take you to the hospital… but I need you to be conscious, right?
Martha nodded, but her eyes closed and her head moved back.

“I don’t need any help!” yelled Lionel standing from his bed a couple days later “I’m fine!”
“You’ve been shoot on you tight, Mr. Luthor… you’re not fine…” said the nurse who wanted to help him to stand.
“Haven’t you any other patients to attend?” asked him, and the nurse finally left.
Every step was a very little effort to go where he was going. When he finally touched that 207 room’s door he breath hard and very slowly opened it. Clark was sitting on a chair, sleeping… Martha was lying on the bed… seemly sleeping too. Clark opened his eyes.
“Who’s there?” he asked as he woke up.
“It’s me…” whispered Lionel.
“Lionel!” exclaimed “What are you doing here? You shouldn’t…”
“Did you really think that I would stay any more minute in that fucking room knowing that she’s here fighting to live…?!” Clark didn’t answer, just sit down again and offered a sit to Lionel, who didn’t accept it and just walked to the bed “How’s she?”
“All the heats injuries are fine… there was nothing really important about that… Fortunately she took the syringe with her and the doctors could find out what the poison was… but anyway they said that we came too late and that it’s possible that she stays in the coma for a long time…”
“Doctors use to be silly… don’t here to them… she’s going to come back with as at any moment… soon… really soon…” said him holding her cold hand and resting a while on the bed next to her. “You must’ve taken her first…” said Lionel “It’s my entire fault…”
“It isn’t! She asked me to leave her there… she wanted to save you, Lionel… you really matter to her…”
Lionel slide his hand to her face, and caressed her not brushed hair, her forehead, her white cheeks… and caressing her soft lips he could resist to leave a kiss… a soft kiss on them…
“It would be nice to make fairytales real just for a while…” he said cleaning his kiss from her lips. Clark didn’t answer, but smiled. “She would be the prettiest princess that anyone has ever talk about… and I would be the prince who then turn into a frog…” he giggled a while gazing at Clark.
“That’s not right…” they both listened.
“What?!” they exclaimed at the same time.
“It was wrong…” said weakly Martha smiling as Lionel and Clark began to cry looking at her “The frog turns into a prince… not vice versa” Lionel and Clark where wordless “What’s the matter?” asked her.
“You’re back…” said Clark taking her hand between his.
“Sure… why wouldn’t I?”
“You’ve been in coma for two days!”
“Really?” she asked still smiling… “Is that why you still without say a word…?” asked to Lionel “…my frog-prince?”
“I’m sorry…” yelled Lionel embracing Martha.
“I’m sorry, too…” said her pushing his chest against her body.
“Why?”
“I let him to take me again… I distrust on you… and I lied to my son…” ended her holding out her hand to her son, who take it and kiss it “I’m really sorry, my boys…”
“I shouldn’t leave you at that way, mom… but I’ve understand that I was wrong… Lionel’s love against you is totally true…” he smiled to her and left them alone.
“I love you…” said Martha when they end their hug.
“Even after what’ve happened these last days…”
“Sure… I still loving you even these days…” said her “…and I was hopping to begin a… relationship now that… Clark knows…”
“A relationship…?” his voice trembled “What do you exactly mean with that?”
“I mean that I would really like you to have dinner with us after I leave the hospital… and that I would really enjoy you spending the night at the farm and…” she stared at him a while “…just if you want…” she quickly said.
“No… I mean… I will really enjoy it…” he embrace her again and they joined themselves into a deeply passionate kiss that even Clark stopped when he opened the door to enter with the doctor.

THE END.

I’m not really sure of what kind of end it is… but I hope you’ve like it… I’ll begin on of my new ideas soon!! Kisses!!
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top