Not only Mionel - SV couples

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not only Mionel - SV couples

Post  I can't even believe it on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Seeing that we were leaving the initial argument I opened this topic to continue it...

MarthaLuthor wrote:OMG Chlionel! I prefer Mex!...... xD I've found a Lex-Lionel fic.... Oo ... strange strange...

For the Lionel-Martha-Lex fic... I began to read it, ..but I'm not going to finish it xD

Well, you know, there's a BIG difference between Chlionel (the one you mentioned) and Clionel (the one I was talking about)...

Chlionel = Chloe + Lionel
Clionel = Clark + Lionel

Uhm there are many Lex/Lionel, it usually goes with Clex slash fanfics... but I don't really like incest and sexual violence stuff... it would be like Clark/Jonathan love fanfics... even if there're not with blood in common, I don't like it... it doesn't make a lot of sense...

Anyway,

There are others couple in SV that instead you like even if they're not Mionel?

I know you all are gonna answer " I love you Jonathan&Martha I love you " lol

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Re: Not only Mionel - SV couples

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Martha and Jonathan are the perfect couple... they're sweet, they love each other... what more can we ask for? I love them as Clark's parents... but Mionel is more interesting because it gives a new game into the series... Lionel Luthor loving someone who's not himself!!! Shocked Razz And Martha inlove with a man who's not exactly an angel...
But Martha and Lex are a good mix too... Martha loves everybody because she's full of love... and Lex needs a mother... I like Lex obsessive with her and Martha just comprensive... but above all couples we can say here the best is MIONEL!!!! I love you I love you I love you Razz
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  I can't even believe it on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Saeshmea wrote:Martha and Jonathan are the perfect couple... they're sweet, they love each other... what more can we ask for? I love them as Clark's parents... but Mionel is more interesting because it gives a new game into the series... Lionel Luthor loving someone who's not himself!!! Shocked Razz And Martha inlove with a man who's not exactly an angel...
But Martha and Lex are a good mix too... Martha loves everybody because she's full of love... and Lex needs a mother... I like Lex obsessive with her and Martha just comprensive... but above all couples we can say here the best is MIONEL!!!! I love you I love you I love you Razz

You know Monathan (Martha& Jonathan) is not at all one of my fav couple, to me it's so far from being the perfectest!
I dont like that she always has to ask him a sort of permission for everything while he does whatever he want whenever he want (Jor-el's deals like in Exile/Phoenix)...he doesn't never listen to her, she says him not to go to the senate election or something else, but does he care? No. She deserved so much more, so much more.
I don't know how she was able to love him as much as she did!

I can't even believe it
Invulnerability
Invulnerability

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 pm

You're right... that's what's wrong on Monathan... they're suposed to be an example of true love but is only her who sacrifice for him... I imagine that's why I prefer Mionel above Monathan...
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top