Saeshmea fic

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The bracelet - 3

Post  Saeshmea on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Martha was driving home when he saw a police man on the road who asked her to stop.
Martha: Good night.
Policeman: Good night, ma’am… can you go out of the car, please?
Martha went out of the car, with her beautiful red dress, and give to the police man her driving license.
Policeman: Put your hands on the car, please…
Martha did it without replay. The policeman smiled and put himself behind hers. He took out her nightstick and touch her legs to separate them. Martha did it.
Policeman: You’re a really obedient woman… I love women like you… - He was caressing Martha’s waist. He turned up her skirt and ordered her to remove her panties… Martha did it… - Wow! – He caressed her ass and then he undid his trousers…
Just at that moment a light come from a car… it was the Luthor’s limousine and Lionel was going out of it.
Lionel: Go away from her, agent!
Policeman: Who are you?
Lionel: A man who knows that she isn’t conscious of her acts at this moment, so if you don’t want to have problem… go away!
Policeman: No! She wants to be with me!
Lionel: She doesn’t. Martha, put your skirt down and came here, please.
Martha obeyed, but the policeman grabbed her wrist.
Policeman: No ma’am! You stay here with me!
Martha stopped.
Lionel: Martha, do not obey his orders! Now, come here!
Martha realized from the policeman hand and walked to Lionel. The policeman took out his gun and aimed Lionel, but he was faster, and shoot the policeman’s foot. He shouted.
Lionel: I’m so sorry, but maybe at this way you learn that women can’t be treat as slaves. – She looked at Martha, she seemed hypnotized – Came with me, dear… I’ll take you home…

They went to the farm, Clark was there.
Clark: Hi mum! How are you?
Martha: Fine. Thanks dear.
Clark: Is it all ok?
She went to the living room without answer her son.
Lionel: It’s not. But it will be… Look at this: Martha came here.
Martha turned round and walked again to Lionel and Clark.
Clark: What?
Lionel: She’s like a puppet… look! Martha, put your arms up.
She did it.
Clark: Is that a joke!?
Lionel: It’s not. I let her to choose one of my jewels… she take this bracelet… I found it on the caves some years ago… I think that it’s it what make her that…
Clark: Let me prove… Mum, slap Lionel.
Lionel: Wha…!
She slapped Lionel, and Lionel put caressed his cheek while Clark was laughing.
Clark: It true!
Lionel: Hey! It’s not a game… I will end with this…
He took her hand and tried to put out the bracelet… but he couldn’t…
Clark: What’s the matter?
Lionel: I can’t take it out! Something’s wrong!
Clark: Well… anyway… it’s so funny! Mum, make the dinner please, hmmm… pasta! No! A cake! Yeah, make me a delicious chocolate cake!
Lionel: What are you doing?!
Clark: Well… Since she’s a senator she don’t cook anything a like… so I’m taking a little advantage of the situation…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

http://annetteotoole.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Saeshmea fic

Post  MarthaLuthor on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

To funny! XD I love when Clark asks to her to slapped Lionel! XD
MarthaLuthor
Admin

http://mionelfanforum.americantalk.net

Back to top Go down

The bracelet - 4

Post  Saeshmea on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 am

Lionel got upset for Clark’s behavior…
Lionel: If you want to ask your mother to cook again for you, ask her when she can replay… now, do not do it, please! I will take her to the bed… Martha, came with me, please… you’re going to sleep.
Martha: Ok.

On the bedroom, Martha sat on the bed looking at Lionel without say anything.
Lionel: You should put on your pajama…
She started to take out her clothes in front of him. Lionel quickly turned round.
Lionel: But you could wait until I had gone!
When she finished he sat on the bed with her a while, staring at her shiny blue eyes…
Lionel whispered: You can’t imagine how much I wish to kiss your lips… - he breath, but until he take air again, Martha kissed him. He removed – What are you doing?
Martha: I’m obeying your wishes…
Lionel: But… no! I really want to kiss you… but not at this way! No! I want you to kiss me because you want it too, not because an stupid old bracelet obligate you to obey it! – He walked to the door – Try to sleep a little, dear…

Some hours later…
Clark: So… let’s see what had happened…
Lionel: Again?!
Clark: Well, we don’t want my mother to be a puppet forever… Do we?
Lionel: No!
Clark: Great… so… You say that you put her the bracelet, and you take it out some hours later… Then she put it again, but now we can’t take it out…
They were in silence some time… suddenly, Lionel stood up and went upstairs, Clark followed him… it was nearly the morning.
Lionel went into Martha’s room and woke up her…
Lionel: Martha! Martha, wake up… Martha, listened to me, I want you to take the bracelet out, ok?
Martha look at him, and then she took the bracelet and removed it. It shined again.
Martha: Lionel?! I said you that…! – she saw her son – Clark?! What are you doing here? – she looked around – We are on my room…
Lionel hugged her and she remove him.
Martha: What are you doing?
Lionel: Well… it’s nice to have you back!
Martha: What?
Lionel and Clark explained what happened to her… she didn’t believe it… Clark finally went out of the room and Lionel tried to explain it again… Martha had the bracelet on her hands…
Martha: So… you’re saying that the person who wear this have to obey everybody…
Lionel: Exactly…
With a quick movement Martha put the bracelet on Lionel’s wrist, its stone shine as the first time…
Martha: Lionel, stand up.
Lionel was sitting next to her and suddenly he stood up as he ordered…
Martha: Let’s see… Lionel, come here – he sat again – and kiss me.
Lionel put his lips close to Martha’s and he kissed hers.
Then Martha took out the bracelet from Lionel.
Lionel: … it makes… - he continued as if nothing had happened… - Did you put me the bracelet?
Martha: I did – she smiled…
Lionel: So do you believe me?
Martha: I do.
Lionel: What have you ordered to me?
Martha: Nothing.
Lionel: Don’t lie.
Martha: Well… you said that I kissed you while I was hypnotized, so I asked you to kiss me…
Lionel: But I didn’t ask it to you! You didn’t understand it! – silence – How was it?
Martha: Not bad…
Lionel: Just not bad!
Martha: Yes.
Lionel: I kiss really well!
Martha: It just was not bad.
Lionel: Came here…
He hold her hand and pull Martha towards him, her lips touched each other and they kissed. It was a long kiss.
Lionel: How it was now?
Martha: Better.
Lionel: Just better?
Martha: I don’t know… I should taste it again…
And they kissed again…

THE END
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned

Post  Saeshmea on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 pm

Abandoned

After Lex and Lana’s wedding, Lionel walked towards Martha, who was really pretty with that pink dress. Clark had left, Lois and Chloe were going out with their boyfriends… so Martha was alone.
Lionel: Have I said you that you look really pretty today?
Martha: No… - she blushed – but thanks… - she smiled.
She started to walk, and Lionel went with her.
Lionel: Are you going anywhere?
Martha: At home… Clark maybe needs his mum today…
Lionel: Or maybe not… he’s a man, now, he had grown… - Martha looked at him not understanding – Maybe he need some time to be alone…
Martha: Well… anyway… I’m going home… I have nowhere to go…
Lionel: How about a dinner?
Martha: With you?
Lionel: Yeah… you… and me… on a restaurant… or wherever you want…
Martha: Wouldn’t a restaurant mean a kind of date?
Lionel: Well… how about a dinner at my home? Lex will not be at the mansion today… and you have invited me at the farm too many times… and it’s not a date if you don’t want!
Martha: Ok.

They went by Lionel’s limousine, and the Luthor’s servants prepared them a delicious dinner.
Lionel took Martha’s hand just when she left the glass of vine on the table. For a while she remembered the day when he had given her the diamond watch, because he hold her hand like then.
Lionel: Martha… these last weeks I have been thinking a lot about us…
Martha: It shouldn’t be a date – said she scared of what he was going to say, but he ignored her words.
Lionel: … It has passed nearly half year since thanksgiving and… well… I just need to know if I’m able to still waiting for you or if I should try to forgive you…
Martha: NO! – she blushed.
Lionel: What?
Martha: Don’t forgive me! Don’t leave me!
Lionel: Of course I will not do it if you don’t want… but… these last months I felt that our relationship haven’t gone anywhere…
Martha: I’m sorry…
Lionel: Sorry? For what?
Martha: It’s my fault! – she started to cry and took her hands to her face – I… I have tried to ignore you! I have tried to put distance between us!
Lionel: Why? I you don’t want me to go…
Martha: Because I was frightened… we had already said that we felt something for each other… so I thought that if I wasn’t careful we could find it out soon…
Lionel: But that wouldn’t be bad…
Martha: It would be, because I was scared, and if that had happened… I would run away from it… and then I would had lost you… and I really didn’t want that!
Lionel hold her hands again and dry her tears.
Lionel: Stop crying, please. What do you want now?
Martha: I like being with you. I like you taking care of me. I don’t want to lose you… And I… I know that… that I… I love you…
Lionel laughed.
Martha: Is it funny?
Lionel: No! It’s great! It’s wonderful!
Martha: Why?
Lionel: Because I love you too… and I just need you to allow me to show it you… Martha, please… let me love you, let me show you that you can love again!
Martha: Lionel, I…
He didn’t let her finish her sentence, because he put himself closed to her and joined her sweet lips…
Lionel: What were you saying?
Martha: I… I want another kiss…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm

VER GREAT!!!! too sweet! can wait for more! Rolling Eyes
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 2

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 am

Five weeks later everybody was talking about the new relationship between the senator Martha Kent and the millionaire Lionel Luthor.
Clark: Lois asked me if Lionel and you have already talked about wedding…
Martha was cooking, and when she listened the word wedding, the spoon she had on her hand felt on the floor.
Martha: Wedding?! We have been together just for five weeks! We haven’t spoken about any wedding yet!
Clark: That’s exactly what I said to her…
Just at that moment Lionel came in from the backdoor.
Lionel: Hello family! What were you talking about?
Martha: Nothing! Just about the lunch…
Clark: Yeah! My mum loves talk about the lunch… but never about the dinner… - he laughed while he left the kitchen…
Lionel: I didn’t understand…
Martha: Don’t worry, dear… it was nothing important… - she caressed his chin and kissed his lips – Are you staying for lunch?
Lionel: Maybe…
Martha: Maybe?! What does it mean?
He was at her back, rounding her waist with his arms, and with his head on her shoulder.
Lionel: Well… I will stay for lunch if you come home for dinner… - he smiled…
Martha: Hmm… it’s a good offer… but I should think on it…
Lionel: Oh! So… you have other offers…
Martha: Maybe… - she laughed.
Lionel: Ok… How about this? I will stay for lunch, and I will wash the dishes, if you come home for dinner and let me give you a delicious dessert… - then he kissed her lips.
Martha: Ok. I accept. – she give back the kiss.

That night Martha went to the mansion to have dinner, and the Luthor’s servants cooked chicken… When Martha saw that meat on the plate, with the sauce, and the smell… she started to feel sick and needed to go to the toilet immediately.
Lionel: Martha, dear, are you ok? – asked Lionel since the other side of the door.
Martha: Wait a minute, please… - she went out after a while.
Lionel: Are you ok?
Martha: I am… I just felt a little sick…

The next day Martha went to the doctor, she felt ok, but she wanted to be sure that she wasn’t ill.
The doctor didn’t say anything, he just did some analysis to Martha and said her that he would give her the results in a pair of days.
Martha didn’t want to worry Lionel and Clark, so she didn’t say that she had gone to the doctor.
Two days later, Lionel had had lunch again at the farm, and when the three finished their lunch the phone rang and Clark answered.
Clark: Yeah? Yes, she’s here, wait a minute. Mum, it’s for you, it’s the doctor… - he said worried.
Martha run to the phone.
Martha: Yeah? Good afternoon doctor Williams… so… what are the results? Bad news? – she was listening while the two men were looking at her a little worried – What?! But that’s impossible, doctor… Yeah! Of course!... Ok. I will come tomorrow…
She put down the phone and sat on the sofa next to Lionel without say anything.
After a while the two men where impatient and worried…
Clark: Mum?!
Lionel: What’s the matter?
Clark: What’s impossible?
Martha: I’m fine!
Clark: Really?
Martha: Yeah! I’m… I’m… I’m pregnant, guys!
Clark and Lionel couldn’t believe what she said: What?! – exclaimed both at the same time.
Martha: I’m pregnant! I’m five weeks pregnant! Isn’t it incredible?! – she was laughing and crying – Oh, Lionel, we’re expecting a baby!!
Lionel hugged Martha and kissed her.
Lionel: We’re expecting a baby!!
Martha: Yeah… a baby of us…
Lionel: Our baby…
Martha: Our baby… - she repeated before kiss him.
Clark stood up and walked towards his mother to hug her.
Clark: I’m very happy for you, mum… and for you, too, Lionel… - he smiled – A baby!! I will have a little brother!!
Martha: Or sister!! – the three laughed – Oh my god! I can’t believe it!! – she stopped laughing and started to cry very sadly.
Lionel: Darling, why are you crying, now? Aren’t you happy?
Martha: I am… It’s just… Oh my god! I have been wishing to have a baby so much time… and one day I could… but I lost it… I will not be able to face that again… if I lose this baby again… I… I…
Lionel: That will not happen! Ok?
Clark: Of course it will not! We’ll take care of you, mum… This baby will be born… and he, or she… will be very nice… and very lucky to have you as his mum…
Martha: Oh dear! – she hugged her son, and then she hugged Lionel too – I love you, guys, I love you too much!

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 3

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:46 am

Four months later Martha was fatter than ever, Clark was really exited about having a brother or a sister, event that it would be Lionel’s son, and Lionel seemed a little worried.
Martha: What’s the matter, Lionel? You haven’t eat anything yet… - said Martha during their dinner on the mansion.
Lionel: I’m fine, there’s any matter…
Martha: Ok… but I can’t believe that… please, dear, don’t lie me… - she hold his hand – We are expecting a baby, it will born in four months, and I want him to be born on a happy and honest family… I don’t want any lie between us…
Lionel: There’s not lie… it’s just that…
Martha: That what?
Lionel: There are some problem’s on the Europe office of the LuthorCorp…
Martha: What do you mean?
Lionel: I should go to Europe…
Martha: And what’s the problem?
Lionel: That I would spend there nearly a month!
Martha: Well… I have Clark, don’t worry…
Lionel: Dear… I really don’t want to leave you alone! I want to be here, with you… - he was staring at her so lovely.
Martha: I’m really glad to see that you love me more than your job… but you can’t leave it for me! If they need you at Europe, you have to go there and teach there!
Lionel laughed, Martha too…
Lionel: Do you really don’t matter if I go?
Martha: Well… you are going to come back soon, aren’t you?
Lionel: Of course I am.

Two days later, Martha and her big tummy, and Clark too, went to the airport to say goodbye to Lionel.
Martha: I will miss you a lot, dear!
Lionel: I will try to come back as sooner as it’s possible… - he touched her tummy – Wait me, do not born without me!
Clark: Be careful, and don’t forget my mum!
Lionel: Don’t worry about that… I would never forgot her… - he took something out of his jacket, Martha didn’t saw that – Oh! That remember me something… I would prefer to do that on a more romantic moment, but… - he kneeled down leaving his suitcase on the floor – Martha, you made me really happy five months ago when you said me that you were prepared to start a relationship with me… - Martha took her hands to her mouth on surprise, her eyes were wet of emotion – You made me happier when you said me that we would have a baby… - he breath, Martha stopped breathing, and Clark tried to not show anybody that he was touched – But you would make me the happier man in the world if you accept to marry me… - Martha breath again, Clark’s eyes were wet, and Lionel showed her a diamond ring – What do you say? We… we can marry when I come back… or after the baby’s born… or… whenever you want!
Martha broke down and begin to cry, and with a small voice she said a little “yes”
Lionel: What?!
Martha: Yes! Yes! Yes, yes, yes…! I will you! I will marry you tomorrow, when you come back, or when the baby had already born… I will marry you, Lionel Luthor!
They hugged and kissed, Clark was crying, and some people were clapping around them. They started to laugh. Lionel put the diamond ring on her finger and hugged her again.
Lionel: You have made me the happiest man of the world… - he whispered – I love you!
Martha: I love you too, Lionel, I love you so much!

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 4

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:12 pm

During that month Martha missed Lionel a lot, her tummy had become bigger, and Lionel had phoned her twice every day.
Martha: Clark will be waiting for you at the airport… I’m too much fat to go out… - she laughed – I had asked him to do it, and he said yes immediately… I think that he’s happy with all this, Lionel… He like the idea of having a little brother or sister… and he understand that I’m happy with you…
Lionel: Well, since tomorrow I will be there every day to enjoy that happiness with you…
Martha: I had missed you too much! But I will cook a great meal for tomorrow’s lunch!
Lionel: I had missed your meals too much! – they both sent a kiss to each other and put the phone down.

The next day Martha was cooking the lunch, waiting for her son and Lionel to come. Three hours after Lionel’s plane had arrived nobody had came to the farm… Martha started to be worry, when Clark opened the door…
Martha: Clark, dear! I started to think that you wouldn’t come! Where’s Lionel?
Clark: Mum… - he seemed worried.
Martha: What’s on? Where’s Lionel? What’s the matter?
Clark: Mum… Lionel’s planes haven’t arrived today…
Martha: Why? There’s bad weather? Will it come tomorrow?
Clark: No mum – he was crying – It have crashed…
Martha: What?! – she needed to sit down – What do you mean?!
Clark: I the airport they said that it felt… but they have lost the signal… nobody knows where’s the plain…
Martha: It felt… it crashed… Lionel! – she was feeling sick… she couldn’t breath well… she faint.

Martha woke up at the hospital… Clark was next to her.
Martha: Clark… Clark… - she didn’t breathe well.
Clark: Mum! You’re back! How do you feel?
Martha: How’s the baby?
Clark: She’s ok.
Martha: She?!
Clark smiled: The doctor made you a resonance… They said me that it’s a girl… you’re going to have a little nice daughter, mummy!
Martha: That’s great! Lionel will be so happy!
Clark changed his expression… he was happy and now he was sad…
Clark: Mum… don’t you remember why you fainted?
Martha was a while in silent… thinking… remembering… and suddenly she started to cry…
Martha: The plane crashed… he’s dead, isn’t he?
Clark: Well… they haven’t found the plane… but… it’s really difficult that anybody have survived to the fell… I’m so sorry, mum – he hugged her.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 5

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:39 pm

As if the little girl had listened to her father before left, she waited a month more to born… The little Alice Luthor-Clark was born after been ten months in her mother’s tummy.
Martha had already left her job as a senator… it took too much time of her, and she wanted to be with her daughter… Clark was working as a journalist in the Daily Planet, but he still studding at the university, so he didn’t earn a lot of money… Before the little Alice was six month old, the Kent’s family was ruined.
Lionel Luthor haven’t any testament, Martha wasn’t married with him yet, their engagement was nothing for the law, and Lex had all his father fortune, even that he knew that Martha’s baby was her sister too.

Martha was giving some milk to Alice when he saw her neighbor and old-family-friend Thomas Smith, coming towards her.
Thomas: Martha! I listened that you’re sending the farm!
Martha: It’s true Thomas, we can’t face the bills… We’re going to a little flat on the town… the rent is cheap… - she said.
Thomas: But you have a baby now, you can’t leave on a little flat! I could help you!
Martha: You’re very kind… but it’s too much money what I would need…

A week later Thomas Smith had bought the farm and gave Martha the register.
Martha: Thomas I can’t accept this!
Thomas: Of course you can! Jonathan was a great friend for me! And this farm was his life… and yours too…
Martha: But I… I will never be able to pay this to you…
Thomas: Of course you will be… I just want a dinner with you…
Martha: Ok… How about this Friday?
Thomas: It’s fine!

Alice was nearly a year when Thomas Smith came to the Kent’s farm with a roses bouquet and a cheap gold ring without any crystal.
Thomas: Martha, I know I can’t offer you too much richness, I know I’m not one of that snob men of Metropolis, but I can give a father to your daughter, and I can give save and love to you… Would you marry me?
Martha: Oh, Thomas! You’re a nice man… but… - she caressed the diamond ring she had on her hand.
Thomas: Martha! He will not come back! He’s dead! You have to forget him! He abandoned you with a baby who had to born and he left you without any money! I have saved you from the ruin, I have gave you your house, I have invited you to dinner on expensive restaurants… Martha I just want to give you what you can’t have alone! – he threw the bouquet and the ring on the floor and walked out.
Martha breath hard. She pick up the ring from the floor… and walked out.
Martha: Thomas. I have never given you any hope to let you think that I needed a husband. I just needed a good friend to face Lionel’s lost…
Thomas: Ok! Don’t worry! I don’t need you kiss me, or to sleep with me… I just want to know that I will have every day with me… Your daughter needs a father… Clark is so young… he has to live her life…
Martha caressed her diamond ring again, she started to cry, she took out the diamond ring and put the cheap gold one in its place…
Thomas smiled, and laughed… he hugged Martha and kissed her…. Martha just smiled.
Thomas: That’s great! We’ll marry before Alice’s first birth!
Matha: But she will be one year old next month!
Thomas: Sure! So we have to marry in one or two weeks!!
Thomas left and Martha went inside.

At the evening Clark arrived at home. Alice was sleeping and Martha was crying on her bed.
Clark: What’s the matter mum?
Martha: I’m getting married… with Thomas.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Oh my god!!! This Thomas....... grrrrrrrrrr
But it's seem a nice girl! I see her with Martha's eyes XD
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 6

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:39 pm

Two days before the wedding, in the Luthor’s mansion, Lex had a visit.
Lex: Dad!? – he exclaimed when he saw the hurt face of his father – We all thought you were dead!
Lionel: Me too. The plain felt on the ice, just eleven people of all the plane survive… I was one of them… They found us some days ago… Three people where climbing the mountain when they saw the crashed plain and rang the police… I didn’t call… I wanted to do a surprise to Martha… Where’s she!? I want to see my baby!! Oh my god… it has past too many time!
Lex: She isn’t here…
Lionel: What!? She must be here! She’s the mother my son, this house is as hers as yours.
Lex: I know… but I didn’t want to give it to a woman who only wanted your money!
Lionel: You know that’s not true! Where’s she?
Lex: At the farm… preparing her wedding…
Lionel: Her what?!

Clark was alone at the farm when somebody knocked the door. He couldn’t imagine what he saw.
Clark: Lionel! – he jumped on his arms and hugged that man who he had hated as much one day – Oh my god! I can’t believe it! I knew that you couldn’t be dead! My mum will be so happy!!
Lionel: I’m glad to see you as happy for seeing me, Clark… where’s she?
Clark: She went… she went to buy a dress for Alice. Oh, god! She’s so nice, Lionel, your daughter is so nice!
Lionel: A daughter… - he whispered, crying.
Clark: Yeah! She’s nearly one year old… yesterday she just did her first step, but she felt on her second one – the both men laughed. Oh god! Don’t move! I will go to take them here!! We are on time!
Lionel: On time for what?
Clark: To stop the wedding! She doesn’t want to marry him, Lionel, trust me! She had were your ring until one week ago… and I know that she has it on her bed room, and she put it every night, and she cry on her dreams thinking on you… trust me!
Clark run with his powers, and Lionel walked around the house. Somebody knocked the door and Lionel went to open it. It was Thomas.
Thomas: Lionel Luthor!
Lionel: That’s me… and you are?
Thomas: What are you doing here? I’m engage with Martha, now…
Lionel: I’m sorry, but I came back… I will be her decision…
Thomas took something from the corridor table. Lionel didn’t see that, and Thomas hit him on his head. Lionel felt on the floor unconscious. Thomas took him to his car and droved to his house.

Some time later Clark arrived with his mother and the little Alice. They found the door opened and one of the figures of the corridor table on the floor.
Martha: What happened here?
Clark: I don’t know… - he was looking to the living room, and the kitchen, but he didn’t saw Lionel.
Martha: What are you looking for?!
Clark: Lionel?! – he started to shout – Lionel?!
Martha: Clark!? What are you doing?
Clark: Mum! Lionel was here! I saw him! I spoke with him! He came back, he’s alive! Now you haven’t to marry Thomas! You can be happy with Lionel again…
Martha slapped him and started to cry. The little Alice laughed, but the two adults ignored her.
Clark: Why did you do that? It’s true! Lionel came back for you!
Martha: Stop it Clark! Lionel’s dead! He will not come back! I’m really glad to see that you don’t want me to be unhappy with Thomas… but please, don’t lie me at this way! Not about Lionel… - she was crying hard and she run upstairs and closed herself in her room.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 7

Post  Saeshmea on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 am

Two days later, at the morning, Clark had still being sure that he had seen Lionel at the farm. He really didn’t understand anything… but he wanted to stop that crazy wedding!
It was at Thomas’s farm. Martha was getting dress on one of the rooms, while Clark was walking so nervous at the living room.
Suddenly, one of Thomas’s workers came from the cellar with a plate full of food.
The worker: Boss, he didn’t want to eat anything…
Thomas: Well… it doesn’t matter… if he’s ill, he will not interrupt the wedding… and when I have already become Martha’s husband, we will leave him free.
Clark watched to the floor with his view power, and saw a man sitting on the cellar floor. When Thomas and his worker had left he went to the downstairs door and opened it… he needed his force because it was closed.
He walked downstairs, and there he was, Lionel Luthor, tied up and with more hurt than he had two days ago.
Clark: Lionel! What are you doing here?
Lionel: We have to stop this wedding, Clark… He found me at the farm and hit me, just because he wants to marry your mother… Martha can’t become his wife!
Clark: Ok… but we haven’t too much time…

Martha had nearly finished to dress when somebody knocked the door.
Martha: Clark? It’s you… I’m nearly finishing… came in… - she was looking herself on the mirror, and was from it how she saw that it wasn’t Clark who was walking inside… it was… - Lionel! – she turned back and run to him… she broke down and started to cry, but she was really happy. They hugged, and kissed. – Clark said that you was alive… I couldn’t believe him…
Lionel: Don’t worry about this, now… all’s fine… we’re together again…
Martha: Oh my god! But I’m going to marry another man!
Lionel : A man you don’t love…
Martha: No! Of course I don’t! I just love you… I love you so much… And I missed you so much too… - she started to cry again, Lionel dry her tears.
Lionel: Don’t cry… Where’s our little baby?
Martha: She’s going to be a year old in two weeks, darling… You have lost a lot of things… but I have a lot of photographs to show you! She’s with the babysitter, I will take her… wait here…

Martha was walking at the corridor, with her wedding dress, when she found Thomas in front of her.
Thomas: What are you doing here, dear? I shouldn’t see you before the ceremony.
Martha: Thomas… I’m really sorry, but there will not be any ceremony…
Thomas: What do you mean?
Martha: I’m not marrying you. I… ah! – he slapped her – What are you…?
He grasped her from her wrist and took her to his room. She shouted because he was hurting her. He push her and she felt on the floor. She was going to shout to Clark, but Thomas stepped on her hand… she shout of pain.
Thomas: Do not ask your son for help! – he sat over her and grabbed her neck – Listen to me fucking bitch! You’re going to marry me today, and you’re going to be a kind wife with me as you was with Jonathan, you’re going to cook and clean for me, and I will take care of your fucking daughter and you, ok? – he put his hand under the dress skirt – Because if you don’t become my wife today, I will kill your pretty baby… the last remember that Lionel Luthor left to you… Di you understand?
Martha was crying: I did. – she was so scared.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 8

Post  Saeshmea on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:52 am

Martha went into the room crying and without the baby.
Lionel: What’s the matter? Where’s Alice?
Martha: Go out from here, Lionel.
Martha: Leave me! Run away! Find a new woman, make a new a family! – she sat on the bed crying.
Lionel: I don’t want any new family… I want OUR family!
Martha: I’m getting married today… there’s no OUR family!
Lionel: What do you mean?! You can’t marry that man! You don’t love him! And he’s cruel! What have he said you?
Martha: Go out!

Lionel left the room a while and Clark was outside.
Lionel: Clark, something is wrong… She wants to marry that man anyway… she went to take the baby… but she came without her…

Clark went inside without say anything to Lionel. Lionel followed him.
Clark: Ok mum, what’s wrong? You have to tell us, we are a family, now, there can’t be lies between us…
Martha: He said that he will kill Alice if I don’t marry him…
Lionel: What?! I will kill him! – Clark took him from his arm.
Clark: Wait! We need some time… We don’t want how he’s looking after her, and she’s a baby… we have to be very careful.
Lionel: How will we win time?
Clark: Mum… you’re going to the wedding…
Lionel: NO!
Clark: Don’t worry, we’ll find the baby before they marry… Can you do it, mum?
Martha: I think yes…
Lionel: I love you, dear, don’t forgive this… - they kissed and the guys went out leaving Martha alone.

When Thomas saw that Martha was waking alone to the altar, without Clark, he understood that something was going bad, so he asked the priest to go faster.

Lionel and Clark were looking around the house, and Clark finally found the baby, with his look power, at the attic. Two men were looking after it, but Clark left them unconscious. Upstairs there was just one more guy and the babysitter with Alice, so Clark asked Lionel to go with Martha.

The priest: Thomas Smith, do you want Martha Clark-Kent as your wife?
Thomas: I do.
The priest: Martha Clark-Kent, do you want Thomas Smith as your husband?
Martha: I… - her voice was shaking… Where were Clark and Lionel – I…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abandoned - 9

Post  Saeshmea on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:15 am

Lionel: She don’t! – shouted Lionel from the other side of the garden… he was running towards them – She don’t! She don’t want him as her husband!
Thomas: What does it mean!? – he grabbed Martha’s wrist because she was going to run towards Lionel – Take him!
Some guys tried to stop him. Martha could made herself free from Thomas hand.
Martha: Thomas, I’m really sorry, you’re a good friend, but I love him, I love Lionel. – He slapped her again.
Thomas: You love him?! I have give you your house! I have done all what I could for you… but you love him!? – he slapped her again, this time she felt on the floor. He grabbed her hair and took her again to the altar – Say it! Say to the priest that you want me as your husband! – Martha was crying.
Lionel had already get free from that guys.
Lionel: Hey you! Thomas! Get away from her!
Thomas: Why?
Lionel: Because she’s the mother of my daughter… and I love her… and do you know why I know it? Because I would never… NEVER… hurt her!
Thomas: I haven’t hurt her… I was just teaching her that I’m who rules in this relationship…
Martha: There’s any relationship! – she exclaimed… but she was kneeled downs and Thomas was stood up… he kicked her mouth and she started to bleed.
Lionel: That was enough! – He punched Thomas on his stomach twice, and then on his face, until he felt unconscious on the floor. Lionel kneeled down with Martha and dry the blood of her face – Are you ok?
Martha: I am now… - she kissed Lionel’s cheek because of her blood, but Lionel kissed her lips anyway…
Then Clark appeared from their back… with Alice on his arms…
Martha: Clark, Alice!
Clark: Hi, mum, how are you? – he sat on the floor too.
Lionel: She’s the little Alice! She’s the baby I let in your tummy… - he started to cry – Oh my god! I have lost too much time!
Martha: But you’re here now!
Clark: And she has wait for you…
Lionel: Alice! Hello Alice… do you know who am I? I’m your daddy… I’m Lionel… And I’m your dad… - he took her and hugged her – I love you little sweetheart – he kissed her cheek, and the little Alice kissed his one.
Martha smiled and hold Lionel’s hand.
Clark stood up a while, and then he came back with the priest, who was leaving.
Clark: They are the lovers… the true lovers – he smiled to his mother.
The priest: Lionel Luthor, do you want Martha Clark-Kent as your wife?
Lionel: I do. Clark, what’s that?
The priest: Martha Clark-Kent, do you want Lionel Luthor as your husband?
Martha: I do… but…
The priest: So… with the power that god gave to me I declare you both husband and wife… Now, you can kiss her…
Lionel kissed Martha.
Martha: What does it mean?
Lionel: I think that we’re married, now, dear…
The priest: You are…
Martha: What about the rings?
Clark: You can buy them another day, what does it matter? Now you’re married to the man you’re in love, to the father of your daughter, mum… enjoy the moment…
And she did, she enjoyed the moment kissing Lionel with passion, and hugging her new bigger family: Clark, Alice, and Lionel, her happy family!

THE END.
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:22 am

This is the perfect happy end! Great fic!
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis

Post  Saeshmea on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:26 pm

The last costumer left the café at the same time that the phone rang.
“The Talon, yeah?” answered Martha.
“It’s Clark, mum” said Clark from the other side of the phone.
“Oh! Hi sweetheart! I’m coming home in a half of hour, I just have to clean up and throw the rubbish, and that takes just fifteen minutes, ok? You can have dinner if you’re hungry…”
“No, mum… I wasn’t calling for that… I’m in Metropolis, with Chloe and the guys… we’re helping her with the move, and we’re going to stay here tonight… I called you to say you that I’m not coming home…”
“Ok, sweetheart, have a nice time with your friends!”
“Will you be ok?
“Oh dear… this is not the first time that I’m alone in the farm…”
“I know mum… but…”
“I will be fine, don’t worry, sweetheart… See you tomorrow”
“Bye, mum”
Martha put the phone down and went into the back room with the rubbish. At that moment someone walked out the toilets, someone who had listened to all the conversation. The man followed her.

Martha hearted some steps at her back, she turned round but nobody was there… She threw the rubbish and then she came in again. When she had closed the backdoor someone take her from her back and push her against the door. She screamed and the man put a big knife on her neck.
“Be shut up or the first costumer of the morning will find your body covered with your blood” said the man.
Martha was breathing so fast, she was really frightened… that man put his hand on her shoulder and began to caress her… she couldn’t bear that and she hit him with her knee. She could run away, but he took her before she arrived at the door and threw her on the floor. He sat over her and punched her twice, then he took out the knife again, and with it he cut her clothes. Martha tried to resist, but he was stronger and she couldn’t move. When he took out her panties Martha began to cry…

Somebody was phoning when Clark arrived at the farm. It was nearly nine o’clock and his mother car wasn’t there, so he thought that she was already at the Talon.
“Yeah?” He answered the phone.
“Am I talking with Clark Kent?” said a young woman voice.
“That’s me. Who am I talking with?” Asked him.
“Is Martha Kent your mother?”
“She is… why?” He began to be worried.

When Clark arrived to the hospital nobody said nothing about his mother, he began thing that she was really bad. He couldn’t put up with that alone and he phoned the person who was more related with his mother on the last months…
“Yeah?” said a man voice.
“Lionel? It’s Clark.”
“Hi Clark! What’s the matter?”
“My mum is in the hospital, and I thought that maybe you could come and…”
“I will be there in a few minutes!!” said Lionel so worried as the same time that he put the phone down.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by Saeshmea on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 2

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Clark was in the hospital waiting room when Lionel arrived running through the corridor. Clark stood up, Lionel stopped in front of him, breath a moment, and put his hands on the young man shoulders.
Lionel: Where’s your mother? How’s she? What happened? – asked so quickly.
Clark: Breath a little… - said Clark calmly – She’s in that room, the doctors are with her… But they haven’t told me anything… I just know that she has been attacked in the Talon… nothing else…
Lionel: Attacked?! – Exclaimed – What do you mean? Is she really hurt? Wha…?
Clark: I don’t know… I really don’t know… I spent this night out of home… my mum was alone… They phoned me just when I arrived… - he was really worried.
Lionel: Ok… don’t worry – Lionel opened his arms and hugged Clark – You aren’t alone… I’m with your mother and you and I will help you on all what I can…
Clark: Thanks Lionel… I didn’t know who I could call… and my mother have trusted on you as much this last months that… you were the first person who came to my mind… - he was nearly crying, but tried to not – I just needed somebody to don’t feel myself alone…
They sat down and wait in silence, looking at Martha’s room’s door, waiting for the doctors to come out.

Suddenly the door opened and two doctors, a nurse and a policeman came out from the room. Clark and Lionel walked to them.
Clark: How’s my mother?
Doctor1: Are you Mrs. Kent’s family?
Clark looked a while to Lionel and said: Yes… we both are. – Lionel looked at him in surprise.
Policeman: Your mother was attacked tonight… we thought that between eight and ten…
Clark: That’s the Talon close time… I rang her nearly fifteen past nine… She was fine, then…
Policeman: Well… that reduce the time between fifteen pas nine and ten o’clock…
Lionel: Why ten o’clock?
Policeman: Because a neighbour saw somebody going out the café at that time… but she thought it was Mrs. Kent… so she didn’t suspect anything until this morning…
Clark: This morning?!
Policeman: She was found this morning for one of the waitress… she was lying naked in the backroom of the Talon.
Lionel: Naked?! – now he was more scared than worried.
Doctor1: Mrs. Kent have been found with many injuries in her body, a big cut on her face and neck and another on her head…
Clark: But is she ok, or not? We need to know this!
Doctor2: She’s alive… but she’s in coma…
Lionel: In coma?!
Doctor1: Yeah… the cut of her head was a result of a felts or a big hit… it’s the reason of her coma, and maybe of other problems which can appear after…
Lionel: But she will come back… she will wake up…
Doctor1: Maybe today, tomorrow, the next week, the next month, the next year, or never… we can’t control it…
Clark: Can we go in to see her? I really want to see my mother…
Doctor1: Sure you can, but…
Lionel: But what?
Doctor2: There’s something else that you should know…
Clark: What? What is it?
Doctor2: She has been raped.
Clark: NO! That can’t be truth!
Doctor1: It is. We made prove on her… she has had sexual relations…
Policeman: This kind of attacks are more usually than we want… just for rapes…
The three men and the nurse left Lionel and Clark alone, and Clark, angry with that situation, punched the column which was next to him and it broke down. The policeman, the two doctors and the nurse, and also all the people who was there turned to him… he, without say anything, went into the room.
Lionel watched to everybody, opened his wallet, and give a check to one of the doctors.
Lionel: It will pay this… excuse the boy… he lose the control.
Then he went inside too.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 3

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Martha seemed to be calmly asleep... Clark and Lionel put themselves on each side of the bed and each one hold one hand from Martha… She had a cut which began near her nose and ended on her neck… Lionel caressed it softly, with his hand shaking, he couldn’t believe that someone had done that to that woman, to that perfect and sweetly woman who he loved as much.
Clark kissed his mother hand as softly as it was from a crystal sculpture… he felt sad for her, but he also felt rage against her rapist.
Clark: I want to kill him… - whispered while he let his mother hand.
Lionel: That would calm your rage, son, but never the hurt you feel inside of you…
Clark: But we have to do something! – he broke down and started to cry – She’s my mum…! She’s the best woman in this world…! The fucking man who have done this to her just deserves to die!
Lionel: No Clark… I also wish to have his face in front of me and shoot him on his front… but we’re not going to help your mother doing that… and she wouldn’t want us to search vengeance…
Clark: But…
Lionel took Clark’s hand and put it between Martha’s one and his one.
Lionel: Clark… what she needs now is to see us next to her… to see our love, our comprehension… she needs to see us together, because just at this way she will face this…

After two days in the hospital Martha hadn’t woke up, yet. Clark and Lionel didn’t let her alone, Lionel stayed at night, Clark in the morning, and both in the afternoon. They spent the time talking about her, about all the bad situations that she had face up, until the third day morning…
Lionel was sat down on a chair, with his head on the bed, sleeping, and holding Martha’s hand. Clark arrived, and when he opened the door Lionel woke up.
Clark: Good morning, Lionel! How did you spend the night?
Lionel: Well, the last time I saw the clock it was half pas six… so I have just slept nearly two hours and a half…
Clark: You should sleep more time… I will stay tonight…
Lionel: No… I’m fine… I like to be here at night… there’s silence and I can talk to her ear… I hope she could listen what I say to her…
Clark: I’m sure she does… - he smiled and let his things on a chair – Well… it’s my turn…
Lionel left Martha’s hand on the bed and took his jacket. They didn’t saw that, but Martha moved her fingers, looking for that hot hand which was giving her some safe.
Martha: Don’t leave me… - she whispered with a low voice…
The two men turned to her.
“What?!” They exclaimed at the same time.
Martha: Don’t leave me… - repeated her a little lauder.
Lionel hold her hand again and began to cry.
Lionel: No! No, no… I’m not leaving you… - he kissed her hand – never! I would never leave you!
She still with her eyes closed, but Clark run out to ask the doctors to come in.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 4

Post  Saeshmea on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:25 pm

When the doctors came in, they asked Lionel and Clark to go out… so they were waiting again in the corridor.
Clark: Do you think that she… that she remembers what… - he stopped a while to search the correct words - what happened?
Lionel: I don’t know… well… she has find herself in a hospital room… if she doesn’t remember what happened, she will ask us why is she here…
Clark: I can’t tell to my mum that she have been… you know…
Lionel: Yeah… it will be hard…

The doctors came out and said to them that Martha seemed to be ok, but that she had a little amnesia…

Clark: Hi mum… How do you feel? – asked Clark when he came in.
Martha: Hello sweetheart – she said with her beautiful smile – I feel really good… I don’t understand what am I doing here… - Lionel came in behind Clark – Lionel! Hi! I’m glad to see you!
Lionel: I’m glad to see your smile again… We missed you…
Martha: You missed me? Why?
Clark: You have slept for nearly three days, mum…
Martha: Really?! Why? What happened?
Lionel: Someone attacked you…
Martha: I can’t remember… - she made an effort to remember something, but she couldn’t – And you both have been here for these three days!?
Clark: Well… we make turns…
Lionel: We didn’t want to let you alone… - he hold her hand.
Martha: Yeah… I remember when I woke up… you were holding my hand like now…
Lionel: Yes… and you didn’t let me to leave you…
Martha blushed: I may be dreaming… - after a little silence – I have to go to… to the toilet… can you guys help to stand up…
They helped Martha and she walked alone to the bathroom. She closed the door, and when she was washing her hands she saw her face on the mirror. She saw her cut on her face, she didn’t remember how she did it… she caressed it… suddenly she felt the blood making her cheek wet, she felt the cold knife hurting her skin, she felt a hand grasping her neck, she felt somebody over her, she felt… she felt how somebody was…
Martha felt down on the bathroom’s floor and started to cry. Clark and Lionel run in immediately. Lionel kneeled down next to her and put his hand on her shoulder, she moved away.
Lionel: What’s the matter, Martha?
Martha: I have remembered… - she said with a shaking voice – He was over me, he was grasping me with his big hands… - she couldn’t breath well – I tried to resist, then he took out the knife and… - she caressed her cheek and began to cry harder. Lionel hugged her.
Lionel: I’m sorry, Martha… I’m really sorry that you remember this…
Clark: But all’s fine, now, mum… - Clark caressed his mother hand – We’re with you… and we’ll take care of you until you face it… we promise…
Lionel: Of course we will… we will be always with you…
When Martha had got a little calmer, Lionel took her to the hospital bed.
Martha: I want to go home… - she said from the bed.
Lionel: If this is what you want, I will take you back to your home…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 5

Post  Saeshmea on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:03 am

After talk with some doctors, Lionel took Martha to home again. Well, it was Clark who took her on his arms this time, and he left her on the sofa.
Lionel: It’s lunch time, and you haven’t eaten anything solid for three days, so let us to cook you a great meal…
Martha: Well… I think I can’t say no to this offer… - said, without smiling.

Clark and Lionel went to the kitchen and cook some pasta… the only thing that they are able to cook really well.
Lionel: It would be harder than I imagined…
Clark: When she smiled at the hospital… I thought that all could be as ever… but…
Lionel: All will be as ever again… don’t worry… it’s just that it will take a little more time… but she still being Martha Kent, the woman with the most beautiful smile in the world… she will smile again…

During the lunch nobody said anything, and nobody ate too much. After it, Clark asked his mother if she would like to rest a little in her bedroom, and Lionel walked her to the bed.
Lionel: Do you want me to stay with you? – asked Lionel when she was already lying on the bed.
Martha: Yes, please… don’t leave me alone…
Lionel sat next to her and caressed her hair while she was getting asleep. After ten minutes he stopped, but she woke up again… so he couldn’t leave the room until nearly an hour later.
Three hours after Martha had got asleep, the door’s bell ran, it was two police officers.
Lionel: How can we help you?
Police1: We’re looking for Mrs. Kent.
Lionel: She’s having a rest now. Why?
Police2: We want her to tell us about the man.
Clark: She can’t remember anything. We will call you when she does.

When the police officers had left Martha came downstairs.
Lionel: Martha?! You should be in your bed.
Martha: The door’s bell woke me up… What did the police want? They wanted me to remember him… don’t they?
Lionel: They do… they needs you to identify the man, but you can’t if you don’t remember anything…
Martha: I’m trying to remember… but I really can’t… - she was nearly crying.
She was in the middle of the stairs, Lionel went with her and took her again to the bedroom.
Lionel: Don’t worry for that stupid policemen… you need to rest, and you need to forget, not to remember… ok?

Martha spent nearly three more days going from her bedroom to the bathroom… she didn’t went downstairs for that three days, she felt safer in there. When she already come back to her kitchen and living room, she spent two weeks without going out of the house. And during this all time, neither Clark nor Lionel let her alone.

Four weeks after come back from the hospital, Martha started to seem worried again. Without say why she needed it, she asked Lionel to take her to the hospital. He was waiting for her in the waiting room during nearly an hour, and when she came back she said him that they needed to wait some minutes. She just sat next to him and hold his hand.
Then the doctor came out and asked her name. Martha stood up and made an step, but she felt a little sick and turned round to Lionel.
Martha: Can you come with me this time, please?
Lionel: Sure. – he said, without know what she had gone to do in the hospital.

They sat in front the doctor’s table.
Doctor: We use to do this in a couple of days, but because you case is an exception, we made this the faster it was possible…
Martha: What does it say, doctor?
Lionel didn’t understand, but Martha was holding his hand so hard.
Martha: Am I? Or am I not? – asked her so worried.
Doctor: You are… Mrs. Kent…
Martha broke down and started to cry.
Martha: Are you sure?
Doctor: We repeated it twice, it’s absolutely sure… you are…
The doctor left a while to leave them alone. Lionel hugged Martha.
Lionel: Martha, what’s going on? What do you are?
Martha: Pregnant.
Martha: I’m pregnant… I’m waiting a baby of that fucking man! – shouted she with rage and hugging Lionel harder.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 6

Post  Saeshmea on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 pm

Martha: Why!? Why is God doing this to me?! – shouted Martha when they arrived to the farm – I waited years until he gave me a baby, and he took it away from me until I could have it on my hands – she was crying -. I decided that I would never live something like that, and he’s giving me another baby… a baby been born from a sin! Why?! – she let her body felt on Lionel’s arms and he hugged her with love.
Lionel: Martha… I’m sure that God is not trying to punish you… because you don’t deserve any punishment… - said Lionel sweetly, caressing her hair, her cheek, and her chin – This baby is not that man’s one, Martha… This baby will be yours, only yours, just yours… you will be his mother, and he will be your son… And I’m sure that God have gave it to you to apologize about what you had suffered…
Martha hugs Lionel. She was crying more soft now.
Martha: Thanks Lionel… - she put her hand on her cheek to take his face closer to her, and kissed his other one – You really are a good friend… I love to have you close to me…
Then Clark came downstairs.
Clark: Mum, Lionel! I was worried! Were have you been!
Lionel: We were at the... – he looked at Martha, as if he was asking her if she wanted Clark to know it, or not yet.
Martha: We were at the hospital… - she said, answering to Lionel’s look.
Clark: Are you ok? Why did you go there?
Martha started to cry until she could say anything.
Clark: What’s the matter?
Martha: Son… - she took his hands while she caressed her tummy – I’m pregnant…
Clark: What?! – he exclaimed – But… how? – then he realised of how much stupid that question was – Oh my god! It can’t be possible!
Martha: It is, sweetheart…
Clark: Well… you can abort.
Martha: No! Never!
Clark: But you can have this baby! It’s… it’s…
Martha: Say it!
Clark: … it’s a rapist son!
Lionel: Is your mother son, too!
Clark: But you don’t know which illness can than man had in his blood! Mum, I will not let you to have this baby just because you want to have one!
Martha: I want to have it because it mine!
Clark: And what will you go to say him when he ask you who’s his father? Will you tell him that someone raped you and that’s the way he was born!?
Martha: I don’t know! I will have time to think on this!
Clark: Mum, all people will ask about his father…! If you have this baby you will seemed a bitch for everybody and mad for me! – Martha slapped him and run to the kitchen crying.
Lionel: You shouldn’t say that… she’s your mother…
Clark: But…
Lionel: No. There’s no but here. You know how much she wish to have a baby… he have suffered a lot, she have been raped, Clark! And this baby will be the only good remember she will have from her suffer… Do you really want her to abort? Do you really want her to cry every time he remember that she killed her own son before he could be born? I’m sure that you don’t…

Some time later Lionel went to the kitchen to say goodbye to Martha.
Lionel: I should leave now…
Martha: Why? I was making dinner for you…
Lionel: Oh…
Martha: I don’t know what you said to Clark, but he came after our argument and he apologized for what happened… He said that he will always be with me, and that he just want me to make my dreams true…
Lionel: He’s a good boy… He was just worried about you…
Martha: I know… anyway… thanks, Lionel, thanks again – she smiled to him.
Lionel smiled too and stayed in front of her without say anything.
Martha: What’s the matter?
Lionel: Nothing. It’s just that… you’ve smiled…
Martha: Oh! Really? Did I?
Lionel: You did… and I loved it… I love when you smile… - he caressed her hair behind her ear and she blushed – I have been thinking, Martha…
Martha: About what? – she turned round and continued cooking.
Lionel: About your baby… about Clark’s words… Maybe I’m taking too much confidence saying this, but… this baby will need a father… I surname which make people to shut up… A good future… well… you know… - his hands were shaking but his voice was strong – What I’m trying to say is that I would really enjoy to be his father…
Lionel: Please, don’t misunderstand me… I… I just mean that…
Martha: I understand you… - she was staring at him – I would be really glad of you being my son’s father…
Lionel: Really?
They were feeling each other breath under their nose, and after a while they find themselves kissing each other.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 7

Post  Saeshmea on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Clark spent the night in Metropolis that day… He said that he had already paned it… but Martha was sure that he needed to be sometime far from her.
Lionel stayed with Martha, he didn’t want to leave her alone, and they had many things to talk about… And they did it, they talked about them and their relationship… and they talked until really late… Lionel walked with Martha to her room…
Martha: Thank you for stay with me, Lionel…
Lionel: I said you that I will never leave you alone again…
Martha: But you will sleep on the sofa… - said a little sad.
Lionel: I will be fine there…
Martha: You would be better on my bed.
Lionel: On your… do you mean… sleeping with you?
Martha: I mean… starting our relationship… as we have just said downstairs… - she smiled looking at him, took his hand and pull him into the room.
She undid his shirt and let it fell on the floor… He took off her jumper and her bra… and he stopped a while to admire her perfect breasts.
Martha sat on the bed while she undid and let fall down Lionel’s trousers, then she lied down while he took off his pants, and after he remove Martha’s trousers and panties.
He caressed her perfect body as if it was made of crystal, and she touched his muscles… They kissed…
Martha: Give me your love, Lionel Luthor…
They didn’t stopped kissing while they were loving each other… And they neither stopped holding each other hands… It was so sweet… until Lionel came into Martha… just at that moment Martha so his face… not Lionel’s one… her rapist face.
Lionel stopped. Martha seemed to be frightened for something.
Martha: I am. – she lied.
Lionel: Martha…
Martha: Ok… I saw him…
Lionel: Who?
Martha: I saw his face! I saw the face of the man who raped me!

They went downstairs and Lionel prepared a tea for Martha. Then they went upstairs again and tried to sleep, but Martha just could dream with that face over her…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

In albis - 8

Post  Saeshmea on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm

The next morning Lionel went with Martha to the police office. Just before they went inside he hold her hand and they walked in hand in hand.
The next day all the televisions and newspapers had the rapist face draw.

Clark was at university, and Lionel had to go to his office.
Lionel: I will try to come early, you will be alone just for a few hours…
Martha: I will be fine, Lionel… don’t worry… - said as she kissed him.
Lionel: I will call you at midday…
Martha: It isn’t necessary… I will be fine… and I will cook a great dinner for us…
Lionel was already going into his limousine and Martha sent him a kiss with her hand…

As soon as he had gone Martha went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. When she finished the door’s belt rang. She asked, but nobody answers, so she didn’t open it. But when she turned round it sounded again… She opened the door, a little upset, thinking that it was somebody’s joke… and she found him… that face with which she had been dreaming for night… it was her rapist.
“Do you remember me?” He asked.
Martha tried to close the door but he put his hand and she couldn’t. He pushed strongly and she felt on the floor while he came in. He showed her a newspaper with his face’s draw…
“You have given my face to the world!” he shouted “Now you will pay for it!”
Martha: I have paid enough! – she said angrily.
She tried to stand up, but he grabbed her ankle and she felt again.
“I will kill you!”

Lionel was nearly arriving to Metropolis, watching the TV news on the little screen he had in his limousine.
“… and now, the newspaper’s headlines” said the woman on the TV “Instead that the police had banned it to all the televisions and newspapers, here we have the Times, where they tell to their readers about this draw. Yeah, we showed you it on the begin, we said you that he’s a dangerous rapist, and the Times said us that the person who could give this information to the police it’s Martha Kent, our senator. They also said that she’s a victim of him…”
Lionel put off the TV and asked his driver to go back to the farm. He couldn’t believe that any journalist could be as foolish to give Martha’s name… she was in danger now!

Martha could escape from him and was now running to the front door. She run outside but he came behind her… he pushed Martha and she felt down the stairs… She felt a big hurt in her stomach which made her cry. The man put herself over her… he started to caress her breast… he try to resist… then he showed her his knife, and tried to cut her.

Lionel’s driver was going so fast… they nearly had an accident twice… but he had to arrive. He was trying to ring to the farm but nobody answers… that was making him worry… When they arrived he went out of the car and find Martha on the floor and that man over her… they were fighing.
Martha: Lionel, help me! – shouted Martha, crying, when he saw him.
The man stood up leaving Martha on the floor. Lionel punched him and he tried to cut Lionel. They were fighting for long… but finally the man felt on the floor, bleeding.
Lionel run to Martha and kneeled down.
Lionel: Are you ok? Are you hurt?
Martha hugged him crying.
Martha: I’m not hurt… but I don’t feel good…

In the hospital Martha listened what she had suspected… her baby was dead. Her cry was soft, not desperate… because instead that she wanted it… it was the son of her rapist. Lionel hugged her.
Lionel: I’m sorry Martha… I shouldn’t leave you alone…
Martha: You didn’t know it… I will get fine again… it’s better at this way…
Lionel: But…
She put a finger on his lips.
Martha: If you really wanted to be a father with me we can try to have another baby… a baby of us…
Lionel: Are you sure?
Martha: I have never been as sure of anything else… - and she kissed him.

THE END.
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fragile2

Post  Saeshmea on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:00 am

It was Martha’s birthday… but Clark was in the university and she was in the living room improving a speech when Lionel came in and listened to her without said anything.
Lionel: It’s perfect. – said clapping when she finished.
Martha: Lionel! – she turned around and smiled… she was blushed – How did you…?
Lionel: Oh! The backdoor was opened and I came in… I’m sorry if I…
Martha: No! No… you’re always welcome… - she blushed a little more – So… why did you come? – she walked in front of him.
Lionel: I said you that I would pick you up today… Do you remember? You said me that you were going to Metropolis and I said that you needn’t to drive alone as far…
Martha: Oh my God! It’s true… I’m so sorry… I have absolutely forgotten it... – she laughed as she run to the stairs – My memory!! Give me a second and I will be ready… - she stopped and walked back – I forgot something else – she kissed him and went to the stairs again – Wait me here!

Lionel opened the limousine’s door to Martha and when she went in she find a little present inside…
Martha: Is it for me? – she asked smiling when Lionel sat next to her.
Lionel: It is… Did you thought that I didn’t remember you birthday? Open it, please…
Martha opened the present… she found a box… she opened it… and… it was a necklace… a wonderful silver necklace with blue emeralds…
Martha: Oh my God! Lionel that’s too much for me…
Lionel: Nothing is too much for the most beautiful woman I know…
Martha: Oh! And who’s she? Do I know her?
Lionel: She’s you… you know it… - he smiled and then he helped Martha to put the necklace…
Martha: It’s really nice, Lionel… but I can’t…
Lionel: It’s made for you… it shines as much as your eyes do… Accept it as a signal of the love I felt towards you… as a signal of hour friendship…
Martha: Ok… but let me thank you for it… - she kneeled on the seat and round Lionel’s neck with her arms… She went close to him and kissed him while her hand slides into his trousers.
Lionel: Martha, dear… we’re in the limous… - he couldn’t end the sentence because Martha was caressing him right there and he enjoyed it.
Martha: Yeah… but the way to Metropolis is too long… we have enough time… come on… Don’t you like it? – said as well as she put off her bra without putting off her blouse…
Lionel: Oh no! I do! I really like it!
Suddenly they listened a noise at the front, as if a crystal have been broken… and then… the limousine moved bravely… Lionel took Martha on his hands and then they crashed.

Martha: Lionel? – asked Martha to the man who was lying next to her unconscious – Lionel, please… - she caressed his cheek and he came back.
Lionel: Martha… are you ok?
Martha: I am… what happened?
Lionel: I don’t know… but I will fire my driver! – he hit the car door and it opened. Lionel went outside first and he found a man figure stopped in front of them – Excuse me, we had an accident… could you call to the police, please? – asked while he helped Martha to go out of the limousine.
Martha: Oh God! I would be in Metropolis in a thirty minutes! – said as she went out – How can I…? – she shut up when she saw the man. She made a step back as if she was going to fall down.
Lionel: Are you ok, dear?
Martha: No… no… we should run away, Lionel… - she was staring the man.
Lionel: But…
Martha took his arm and started to run but that man move his hand and all the crystals which were on the floor, and also which stayed at them place, began to fly and stayed in front of the couple to stop them.
Lionel: What fuck…!?
Tyler: Hello Mrs. Kent! I see that you remember me… - said while Lionel and Martha turned round to him.
Lionel: Who are you?
Tyler: Oh… sorry… My name’s Tyler Von Horn, Mr. Luthor, an old friend of you girlfriend… - he smiled – Well… come on! Walk to the car, lovers!
He pointed to a jeep at the other side of the limousine… they walked there and they saw the limousine’s driver dead because many crystals’ cuts, and bleeding.
Tyler gave Martha the car’s keys…
Tyler: You drive, ma’am… while I take care of him…
Martha: Where are we going? – she asked while she opened the door.
Tyler: To your home…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Saeshmea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaLuthor on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:00 pm

The Mionel part is so sweet!!! but what the hll this man will do to them! ...and Maddie??? Crying or Very sad Will she come back?
MarthaLuthor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum